Forever Changes
Singapore forever changed my taste in music. I don't know what happened but now I feel like I have to spend more time staring at the sky and wallowing in depression while listening to equally tragic songs. (And now, like a while ago on the bus to Megamall from Clark, I was singing along to Petshop Boysomgwhat'shappened. But hey, it's pretty fun, really.)
I can't believe I'm downloading James Blunt songs now. When I first saw him on Top Of The Pops I was like, "Shite get this dude off that stage and put McFly on RIGHT NOW. GO AWAY AND STOP DOING FALSETOS Mr. Blunt!!!" (Yes, I'm trading in James Blunt's seemingly better songwriting than McFly for hormone driven songs. And Danny. On TV. Haha)
And this other song of his goes like, Do you want this one night stand, let's take a risk... I'm a sinner, you're a winner, I am doomed. Wtf is that lyric? And yet I am downloading it. His stuff are actually are pretty good and easy to listen to.
I can just imagine the next songs I'd be playing...
Depressing slow James Blunt songs
Stay Together by Suede (YOU MUST DL THIS if you haven't heard it yet)
Some Interpol
Wonderwall
And a lot of 90s love songs
And suicidal 90s diva dancey songs that, highly likely, I will be dancing to. SHHH.
Some similar content Fall Out Boy but better music that reminds me of HS that somehow, listening to Sugar We're Going Down makes me want to cry
Okay, now give me some Hanoi Rocks.
And my cousin bought me one of those small security alarms from Japan. What the f... she must be crazy. Or must have trusted my dad's advice too much. (My dad seems to have a thing for buying security alarms in all shapes and colors. I still have the pink My Melody keychain security alarm from last summer.) Now I say splurge the little Singapore money I have left >:[
I can't believe I'm downloading James Blunt songs now. When I first saw him on Top Of The Pops I was like, "Shite get this dude off that stage and put McFly on RIGHT NOW. GO AWAY AND STOP DOING FALSETOS Mr. Blunt!!!" (Yes, I'm trading in James Blunt's seemingly better songwriting than McFly for hormone driven songs. And Danny. On TV. Haha)
And this other song of his goes like, Do you want this one night stand, let's take a risk... I'm a sinner, you're a winner, I am doomed. Wtf is that lyric? And yet I am downloading it. His stuff are actually are pretty good and easy to listen to.
I can just imagine the next songs I'd be playing...
Depressing slow James Blunt songs
Stay Together by Suede (YOU MUST DL THIS if you haven't heard it yet)
Some Interpol
Wonderwall
And a lot of 90s love songs
And suicidal 90s diva dancey songs that, highly likely, I will be dancing to. SHHH.
Some similar content Fall Out Boy but better music that reminds me of HS that somehow, listening to Sugar We're Going Down makes me want to cry
Okay, now give me some Hanoi Rocks.
And my cousin bought me one of those small security alarms from Japan. What the f... she must be crazy. Or must have trusted my dad's advice too much. (My dad seems to have a thing for buying security alarms in all shapes and colors. I still have the pink My Melody keychain security alarm from last summer.) Now I say splurge the little Singapore money I have left >:[
2 Comments:
my laptop just broke down. see my angst-filled entry. hahahaha daaaaaang iiiiiiiitttttttttt.
o? WAHAHA hope its not cos of limewire
Post a Comment
<< Home