8.04.2005

Let's Pretend I'm Psychic

Tell me what are on your computer table and I'll tell you who you are.

I don't have anything to do so I have come up with something that is obviously a failure even if it hasn't started yet. Comment with 5 things that are currently on your computer desk. (Excluding computer parts - unless you don't have anything else AND really want to say that you have a insert manufacturer's name here insert combination of alphaneumeric characters here.)

And then... I will reply with a rather biased, material-judgemental, insightless (or insightful), discriminating, one-sided, multi-sided, wonderful, psychic, unfair, etcetera view of who you are. Or if I know you, you can opt not to put your name and I'd guess who you are based on the items you listed.

Why am I doing this? I feel that there are an abundance of sometimes amusing, sometimes stupid, but almost always innately annoying pass-it-on blog meme thingamajigs. (Whew, alot of words huh?) Soooo, I decided I'd contribute and add something to that annoying population in cyberspace.

Why should YOU list your 5 things? Because you are bored, admit it. (You wouldn't be reading this in the first place if you aren't anyway :P) Because you want to. Because you feel my psychic-ness. Because we are attracted to stupid things out of curiosity.

Hmm, lemme try this. The 5 stuff I have on my table are...

1. a half-eaten moon cake (I know, it's not yet the time to eat it, but meh...)
2. a digital camera
3. a roll of unused film
4. an unlabeled diskette I don't even know what's inside and haven't tried finding out
5. a stack of papers and photo envelopes

Guess who I am? Guess who I am? :D *wider idiotic grin* *even wider...* *jump jump jump* *giddy giddy*



Bang.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I am bored. :) Hahaha. :)

1. my brother's spelling list
2. an earbud (not used ha :) hehe)
3. a broken cellphone
4. a cookbook
5. CDs

Hehehe. Di ko lang alam if they reflect my personality (earbud?). :)

-MOn

8:01 PM  
Blogger Byeong said...

You like music and cooking (duh?) and (here's the nice part) you use your cellphone too much but think it's broken just because you can't hear anything. But it's not really broken, you just need to use that earbud. *wink wink* Oh and you help your sibs in studying.

Congratulations, you are now a cooking, music-liking, concerned sister that needs to clean her ears. (Syempre joke lang yung iba diba? hehe *Apir* tayo, sinagutan mo kasi hehe :D)

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. alarm clock (but its alarm at 7 is so UN-loud that the alarm of my wristwatch at 2 am is a whole lot easier to hear. and yes sometimes i wake up at 2 am.)
2. tv remote
3. vicks. but i didn't put that there!!
4. lots of used internet cards (Go!)
5. a lot of paper everywhere (under the printer, on the scanner, etc)

:P

9:17 PM  
Blogger Byeong said...

Given the people who regularly visit this space of waste, I'm guessing you're... JM.

Oh, and you're somebody who unconsciously gets high on Vicks and you eat paper.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Spife said...

hey wait.. i know what you are. you're a.. yet-to-improve psychic hehe just kidding. were you referring to me? damn hehe coz if you did, that's not me. er..

There's nothing here but

A Dean Koontz book
An Archie comic
Bond paper reams
An empty glass of milk
... a microphone (is that counted? haha)

--now I'm JM hehe.

10:17 PM  
Blogger Spife said...

P.S.

by the way, i forgot to tell you who you are..

You're a computer geek, because you put stuff other than the computer on your computer desk. hehe

does that make sense?

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha. Pretty accurate! Deh. :P Hahaha. Amaziiiink! :D
mon

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what?!?! i'm not JM! haha

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there's nothing on my computer desk because I'm at a netshop.

hahahahahaha..lala:P

5:54 PM  
Blogger Byeong said...

Ok, I thought you're the only one who'd have a scanner. hahaha That's cheating Faye, you didn't describe your actual computer desk. (To Faye) I still say you're unconsciously getting high on Vicks.

My bad, JM. Okay then, you love paper and find the lives of a red head dude (Archie has red hair, right?) and his posse interesting. And you have a knack for mystery... and the hots for a (computer) mic.

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what? totoo naman yung sinabi ko ah. i have a scanner. and it stinks. that's why i don't use it. -faye

6:13 PM  
Blogger Spife said...

the hots for a computer mic. wow hehe.

actually it's been a long time since I've used it. So it's just stuck there.

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, i haven't been here for the longest time. ok, i want to take a whack at this even if a week has passed since its been posted (that you're no longer bored :P).

1. physics lab manual
2. fma vcds
3. ballpens w/ no caps
4. brown envelope
5. audio cds i'm about to rip into my ipod

as for you, you're a psycho tip-toeing the thin line between sanity & insanity w/ an artistic eye, who's just about to go over the edge because of boredom. how's that? ^_^

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger