8.05.2005

Freeverse

Hello fellow monkeys. Hello, monkey fellow. I didn't go to the USC Volunteers' acquaintance party today because it starts at 5:30p and I my classes ended at 11:30am. So like any other lazy, me-first people out there I didn't go. Just kidding. I thought it wouldn't be practical since it'd probably end late and Ayisse and I are planning to go out tomorrow. I'm dragging her to the Rock Ed Philippines Student Volunteers orientation tomorrow at the Old Swiss Inn. (That's not 'til 3pm so we'd probably drop by the Super Artist's Bazaar in the morning before her dentist's appointment.)

So, this week's pretty complete since I've been able to watch all the TV shows I look forward to which are: Desperate Housewives (though I didn't get to watch the whole thing, there's reply on Sunday anyway), Rockstar INXS (I only have PE at 1p on Wednesdays so I get to watch the live airing of the show, yay for that), Growing Up Gotti (because it's funny). I'll be catching Mafia's reply on the weekday. And Interpol maybe.

Dude, Jordis and Mig are awesome... awesome. And I like Marty too. And no offense to fans of him but, I don't like Ty although I can't deny that he CAN sing. Remika said he looks like a jazz dancer and should probably be one. Brandon seems to be increasingly annoying but he's still got a strong voice. But I remain a Jordis and Mig fan. Although in the end I'd probably support Mig because, duh, it's a pinoy out there and we're pretty much suckers for talented pinoys out there.

I only have midterms in Math17. 2nd long exam's on Monday though. I guess I have to start studying later tonight. I was thinking I'd drop by Starbucks and solve math problems there this afternoon like a geek but I'll be burning more money and Jose has his shift today and yeah... I'm not up for showing up there alone and risk looking like a stalker, thanks to my lovely cousin who divulged my secret to the place's security guard. And for some reason, Jose is buddies with the security guards. So yeah...

My birthday's at the end of the month btw. Send me gifts now biatches. Hah :D

So, poll... Do you think I, or Remika and I (if she's allowed) should continue to Malaysia, Thailand, and Cambodia, after Singapore? (We're planning to go to Sing on October, sembreak).

Aaaand... this just in. (Watching 24 Oras in the other room.) Piedra China stones, worth thousands each piece, were dug up in Intramuros. SHould've brought a shovel when Kla and I went there on an adventure last January.

And... our beloved Roco has passed on to somewhere else, or nowhere, whatever. I wanted him to be president :(

1 Comments:

Blogger Spife said...

yeah who's not shocked by his passing away. it's just so sudden.

damn.

end poverty, yes. i have a white band. too bad i cant show it now hehe.

er..

i havent surfed the net in the week haha, sorry.

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger