Cos Andy, You're A Star
Listening to: Oasis - Lyla; Boom Boom Satellites - Push Eject; The Strokes - Barely Legal; The Killers - Andy, You're A Star;
Tiny Bit About Uni #001534
If you study in a college or university that does not require you to wear a uniform, picking what to wear tends to become a bitch. Why? Because its just about something to wear. Now you have to spend time on such a small matter. It actually takes up time in the morning trying to come up with what to wear if you're as indecisive as me. I was supposed to reread Catcher In The Rye and write some stuff last night but I ended up figuring out what to wear with what.
By the way, I wasn't able to conclude what to wear the previous night. I eventually had to go back to the pick-whatever method in the morning.
One of these days, I'm going to result to the Ange Method (named after Angelica Agoncillo... tee-hee): Buy similar shirts of every possible color and use them alternatingly. How brilliant.
(Sorry, I have nothing else more serious to worry about.)
---
Yay, I'm home early.
Finished the first Math(17) long exam of my uni life ever yesterday. It was hard in some parts, easy in some others. I hope I passed the damned thing.
Ate McD's on the ride home on a mega taxi for two straight days. Made me ponder how long I can go on before it strikes me dead. (Nar, not really.)
Dixi's leaving for Singapore on July 15. She got into Nanyang TechU. Everybody run to her house now and give her a hug before she leaves ;)
I'm watching some play with Bmatz on Friday since I agreed to accompany her. Ayisse, Dixi and I are having an MRT adventure on Saturday. We don't have a fixed itinerary, we don't know where we're going... God knows where we'll end up. Next Wednesday we're watching Pinoy Blonde, with Remika. Finally, finally... after waiting for it through the summer, it's here.
Annie and I are brainstorming ideas for a short film under the theme of Love and Intrigue (for the Vienna Short Film Fest 2006), by the way. If you've got any ideas, just comment ;) (We've got a fishbowl of ideas but are still thinking up of more.)
I also volunteered in the University of the Philippines Student Council (coincidentally affectionately called USC... which reminds me of my supposed-to-be school. Yes, I insist it's my supposed school: USC. :D)
Pajama writer, signing off.
PS
Talk to me on YM (amlcortez). I'll give you a free cookie.
Tiny Bit About Uni #001534
If you study in a college or university that does not require you to wear a uniform, picking what to wear tends to become a bitch. Why? Because its just about something to wear. Now you have to spend time on such a small matter. It actually takes up time in the morning trying to come up with what to wear if you're as indecisive as me. I was supposed to reread Catcher In The Rye and write some stuff last night but I ended up figuring out what to wear with what.
By the way, I wasn't able to conclude what to wear the previous night. I eventually had to go back to the pick-whatever method in the morning.
One of these days, I'm going to result to the Ange Method (named after Angelica Agoncillo... tee-hee): Buy similar shirts of every possible color and use them alternatingly. How brilliant.
(Sorry, I have nothing else more serious to worry about.)
---
Yay, I'm home early.
Finished the first Math(17) long exam of my uni life ever yesterday. It was hard in some parts, easy in some others. I hope I passed the damned thing.
Ate McD's on the ride home on a mega taxi for two straight days. Made me ponder how long I can go on before it strikes me dead. (Nar, not really.)
Dixi's leaving for Singapore on July 15. She got into Nanyang TechU. Everybody run to her house now and give her a hug before she leaves ;)
I'm watching some play with Bmatz on Friday since I agreed to accompany her. Ayisse, Dixi and I are having an MRT adventure on Saturday. We don't have a fixed itinerary, we don't know where we're going... God knows where we'll end up. Next Wednesday we're watching Pinoy Blonde, with Remika. Finally, finally... after waiting for it through the summer, it's here.
Annie and I are brainstorming ideas for a short film under the theme of Love and Intrigue (for the Vienna Short Film Fest 2006), by the way. If you've got any ideas, just comment ;) (We've got a fishbowl of ideas but are still thinking up of more.)
I also volunteered in the University of the Philippines Student Council (coincidentally affectionately called USC... which reminds me of my supposed-to-be school. Yes, I insist it's my supposed school: USC. :D)
Pajama writer, signing off.
PS
Talk to me on YM (amlcortez). I'll give you a free cookie.
7 Comments:
i want a cookie!
ayisse invited me sa mrt joyride
wahahaha
Come, come, come :D
May balak ako... may dala kaming vid cam. Tapos punta kami sa UAAP opening... tapos "magiinterview" ng mga tao hahaha
when i was a freshie (as in, 1st sem), sobrang conscious ako sa aking damit. "never wear the same outfit twice!" or at least, never wear the same top-bottom combi twice.
then 2nd sem came around, & i began having restrictions: like having to wear rubber shoes for phys ed & wearing long pants for chem. but still conscious.or.vain (whatever rocks yer boat)
now 2nd year na ako, i'm practically in uniform everyday: long pants + rubber shoes, for chem on MTh, phys ed on TF.
...hindi ko na nararandaman ang freedom of choice when it comes to clothes. waah. someday, u might too :P
just wear what you feel like wearin hehe. that's my motto. there's a pair of long denim shorts that i've worn almost every other day for three years in a row now hehe.
Yeah, I really don't have problems about repeating clothes. (Although I am testing how long I can go on without repeating clothes. Meh, nevermind me :D) It's just that I don't know how the weather's going to turn out. Sometimes you don't feel like lugging around a jacket, etc.
And as for "wearing what you feel like wearing" i think it's much more complex... i mean what you want to wear can be influenced by what you wore the other day, the weather, if you just wore that shirt the other day and you're wearing it again, etc. ok ill stop ranting haha
I should compile something like the "dress up" chronicles. hahaha
ANd Kaye, it didn't turn out into a joyride. But it turned into a funny hidden camera thing. :))
I've never repeated an article of clothing twice except one pair of pants since June 7 wahahahaha
Post a Comment
<< Home