Back to the hub
After 2 months I am back to Netopia, sitting down on a cold chair and making a make-shift dinner out of orange poppy seed bread and hazelnut latte. No, fret not bored blog readers for I didn't lose my computer again. Just dropped by to have some leukemic cell photos scanned because my scanner died. May it rest in peace. I hope I can revive it.
Went to school. Returned half of my books to the Property Office. Fooled around. Took some photos for our Econ case study magazine. And then just sat there. I didn't do much except for talk with my classmates and proof read some articles. It was funny because we hogged the whole computer area in the Girls' Dorm Main.
I'm going home now.
Went to school. Returned half of my books to the Property Office. Fooled around. Took some photos for our Econ case study magazine. And then just sat there. I didn't do much except for talk with my classmates and proof read some articles. It was funny because we hogged the whole computer area in the Girls' Dorm Main.
I'm going home now.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home