Two more days before HS is over
Woooopeedeeee. High school is almost over. Thank God. Thank God. Thank God. Weeeeeeee. BUT, I still haven't finished my final research paper :p And I still haven't studied for my last. Math. And. Bio. Perio. Ever.
Accompanied to Ange to UP awhile ago. Pending siya. Just because UP lost her transcript (but of course, they didn't admit to losing it). I'm sure she'll pass. Baka nga maintarmed pa eh ;) I'll offer eggs and pray for you in Sta. Clara church. Wahaha. Hindi naman, sobra naman :D Meanwhile, I still don't know if I'm going to UP or Ateneo. I feel that I need the TLC from teachers, haha. Unlike in UP, there are profs that give you a failing grade just because you came from Pisay, or just because they don't know you well (Kla's mom, who teaches in UP Bio, said that the Animal Physiology prof is quick to giving failing grades. Oh joy.)
That's why I'm taking Ange's suggestion, I'm going to the Ateneo Bio Dep open house next week (I think) to see if their Bio courses and offerings are good. That's the only thing that's holding me back, I'm not too sure about how good Bio in Ateneo is. On the other hand, going to UP is like going to Pisay. You get to be around all kinds of people (which is great) and you get to learn how to suck up at kung paano mangplastic ng tao. hahahaha The world is harsh and I'll be needing that to be able to go around. Especially that I don't have much "people skills" (i.e. hindi marunong mamplastic. If I don't like you, I show it. Wehehehe.)
I know, I know. I seem to be blabbing about nonsense.
So please, Bryn Mawr or Swarthmore or USC or Duke. TAKE ME (and give me scholarship or financial aid). And yeah, Northeastern... I am qualified to get scholarship so I better get one. (Nyahahaha, I'm just kidding. I'm not being a demanding, stuck up bitch.)
I'm getting less and less traffic in my dA account. So, I am going to mask my real intentions of increasing my dA page views and tell you I want to share my photography and get my photos out there. ;) hahaha Click, click ---> Cultureddirtbag @ dA. I swear, the photos are awesome. Nyak. Ang yabang. You know I'm kidding :D Kinda... (I don't want to be pseudohumble so I'll admit to having some pretty cool photos up there ;)).
I am 30 minutes behind my scheduled agenda for today. Because of the damn internet.
And oh. Our dysfunctional band is thinking of joining the Pisay Battle of the Bands 05 (it's open to the public btw) but we're all lazy to get our asses in a studio and too lazy to waste money...
BUT, I had a crazy moment yesterday, bugging my little sister's best friend on the phone (scary? you bet) and then I put on Sum41 in the CD player. I was telling my sister's best friend to listen to Sum41 instead of Simple Plan (hehe, brainwashing). And then Over My Head played, and I remembered last year's BotB... which was tragic, but a bit fun. And then the memories came rushing in. I called Ayisse immediately and said we should definitely join this year. And that I'll be shifting to rhythm guitar from bass since I miss the guitar. Dixi told Ayisse anyway that she's going to kill me so she can be the bassist instead. And then came Ayisse's genius idea regarding what songs to play... (I told her I need to play something adrenaline-pumped, noisy, and hard) La La. Yes folks, Ashley Simpson's La La.
I had to pause for awhile and objected... The ingenuity of the idea was not evident at first but alas it surfaced. Yes. We can do a rendition of it. And it's gonna be awesome. (Not because Ashley Simpson sang it but because we're playing it... hahaha :D) The song is jumpy and fun and it's gonna be trippy anyway.
*evil genius smile*
No, no evil genius laugh.
Accompanied to Ange to UP awhile ago. Pending siya. Just because UP lost her transcript (but of course, they didn't admit to losing it). I'm sure she'll pass. Baka nga maintarmed pa eh ;) I'll offer eggs and pray for you in Sta. Clara church. Wahaha. Hindi naman, sobra naman :D Meanwhile, I still don't know if I'm going to UP or Ateneo. I feel that I need the TLC from teachers, haha. Unlike in UP, there are profs that give you a failing grade just because you came from Pisay, or just because they don't know you well (Kla's mom, who teaches in UP Bio, said that the Animal Physiology prof is quick to giving failing grades. Oh joy.)
That's why I'm taking Ange's suggestion, I'm going to the Ateneo Bio Dep open house next week (I think) to see if their Bio courses and offerings are good. That's the only thing that's holding me back, I'm not too sure about how good Bio in Ateneo is. On the other hand, going to UP is like going to Pisay. You get to be around all kinds of people (which is great) and you get to learn how to suck up at kung paano mangplastic ng tao. hahahaha The world is harsh and I'll be needing that to be able to go around. Especially that I don't have much "people skills" (i.e. hindi marunong mamplastic. If I don't like you, I show it. Wehehehe.)
I know, I know. I seem to be blabbing about nonsense.
So please, Bryn Mawr or Swarthmore or USC or Duke. TAKE ME (and give me scholarship or financial aid). And yeah, Northeastern... I am qualified to get scholarship so I better get one. (Nyahahaha, I'm just kidding. I'm not being a demanding, stuck up bitch.)
I'm getting less and less traffic in my dA account. So, I am going to mask my real intentions of increasing my dA page views and tell you I want to share my photography and get my photos out there. ;) hahaha Click, click ---> Cultureddirtbag @ dA. I swear, the photos are awesome. Nyak. Ang yabang. You know I'm kidding :D Kinda... (I don't want to be pseudohumble so I'll admit to having some pretty cool photos up there ;)).
I am 30 minutes behind my scheduled agenda for today. Because of the damn internet.
And oh. Our dysfunctional band is thinking of joining the Pisay Battle of the Bands 05 (it's open to the public btw) but we're all lazy to get our asses in a studio and too lazy to waste money...
BUT, I had a crazy moment yesterday, bugging my little sister's best friend on the phone (scary? you bet) and then I put on Sum41 in the CD player. I was telling my sister's best friend to listen to Sum41 instead of Simple Plan (hehe, brainwashing). And then Over My Head played, and I remembered last year's BotB... which was tragic, but a bit fun. And then the memories came rushing in. I called Ayisse immediately and said we should definitely join this year. And that I'll be shifting to rhythm guitar from bass since I miss the guitar. Dixi told Ayisse anyway that she's going to kill me so she can be the bassist instead. And then came Ayisse's genius idea regarding what songs to play... (I told her I need to play something adrenaline-pumped, noisy, and hard) La La. Yes folks, Ashley Simpson's La La.
I had to pause for awhile and objected... The ingenuity of the idea was not evident at first but alas it surfaced. Yes. We can do a rendition of it. And it's gonna be awesome. (Not because Ashley Simpson sang it but because we're playing it... hahaha :D) The song is jumpy and fun and it's gonna be trippy anyway.
*evil genius smile*
No, no evil genius laugh.
5 Comments:
yeah, ayisse can really beat ashlee simpson(and avril and any girl out there...just joking)...
just do a good job and don't make it sound like ashlee(i hate her btw)...whats the name of the band? and you got dixi?damn...wish i could watch...good luck guys...i mean girls..
Hi. I was just blog-hopping and I read your entry. I'm pretty much stuck in the same dilemma too. I can't decide yet if I should go to UP or ateneo. Although I love that I'm more independent because of Pisay, I am sick of most teachers' particular teaching method of giving simple examples then expecting you to learn the rest by yourself. I think it's this particular style that causes students to abhor certain subjects. Maybe if the teachers showed more enthusiasm towards teaching (like Sir Nat), then students would actually enjoy the learning process.
-Carla
Faye(?): I don't even know if the band's supposed to exist. haha
Carla: I agree. It's the teaching method of some teachers (some don't even teach :(). And again, I agree... Sir Nat is one of the few teachers who show enthusiasm and encourage students. I don't want somebody who gives you a book title, chapter numbers, then expects you to pass a test.
Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah we need to play cmon m ready m ready m ready....haha
-ayisse
yeahyeahyeah. ang sarap maging engjourn. late kasi sina ayisse at martin, so im in the ej room alone, ENJOYING THE PRIVILEGES OF FREE, UNSUPERVISED ACCESS. bwahahaha. i love this elective. i just loooove it.
lucio, lucio....!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home