SAT Results
I texted Remika, Ginnie and Neil to tell them that I received my SAT score (paper) report already and that I only got 1 mistake in Analogies and another 1 mistake in Completing Sentences. BUT I got a whopping (yeah, whopping) 14 mistakes in Critical Reading. Oh joy. That lone 65% pulled down my two other 95s.
So I told Remika that she can check her general scores for each section (she took the SAT 1) online after about 12 days. And then she texts in later that the results are already posted online.
I asked her to look at my SAT 2 scores for me because I can't access frikkin College Board's site. Hmm... Maybe I got a low 600 in English because I didn't finish the whole thing. And I crammed my essay (see related post -> SAT II: Check)
Holy shit... this is. Ahrg. Suspense is frustating.
So I told Remika that she can check her general scores for each section (she took the SAT 1) online after about 12 days. And then she texts in later that the results are already posted online.
I asked her to look at my SAT 2 scores for me because I can't access frikkin College Board's site. Hmm... Maybe I got a low 600 in English because I didn't finish the whole thing. And I crammed my essay (see related post -> SAT II: Check)
Holy shit... this is. Ahrg. Suspense is frustating.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home