Late Night Madness Seven
Oh this is just perfect. I'm psychic. I turned on the TV to ETC thinking probably they're going to air the rerun of the one and only episode of Queer Eye that I missed.
And it's on.
Carson: Oh, it has pleats. I hate pleats. Pleats really MAKE ME ANGRY!
A cool thing about this episode is that most of them (the QE cast) all look so summer-y and beachy wearing tie dyed shirts and flip flops. Plus Kyan pretending to pull out a gun and posing infront of the bathroom mirror AND Jai's reaction when he pulled out that kid's talking sword thing are both priceless.
This afternoon I had my hair cut. Took a shower at around 1p, had a cookie and some wine (wherein I find out peach chardonnay is not so bad... it just tastes awful when partnered with bananas, which I did before) and then left for the mall. Had my photos developed and printed first, looked around for a cellphone, then proceeded to get my hair cut.
It's okay I guess. It's definitely shorter, though not very short. Medium length. Up to my shoulders. At least it's no longer past it. Now it won't majorly tangle at the ends (since I rarely remember to comb my hair and all). I definitely like this hair better too. Now, enough with the hair person-ness.
And what do we have here... the commercial for Lacoste's Touch of Pink. That girl looks like some used-to-be-pretentious-but-now-openly-and-admittedly-pop artist. And the more I see the commercial, I grow to like the background music used.
They better replay that Room On the 3rd Floor performance by McFly tomorrow in Top of the Pops.
I haven't done our Math homework yet.
I haven't read anything out of the damned Calculus book.
I want to start layouting the Portraits of Youth website already.
I wonder how tomorrow with Neil's gonna turn out now that he knows that we know that he knows.
What... it's not even 10:00p yet!? :(
---
They better replay that Room On the 3rd Floor performance by McFly tomorrow in Top of the Pops.
I haven't done our Math homework yet.
I haven't read anything out of the damned Calculus book.
I want to start layouting the Portraits of Youth website already.
I wonder how tomorrow with Neil's gonna turn out now that he knows that we know that he knows.
I think I'll go stare at Danny's photo instead. Yes. This is obsession. At least I'll tire of his face earlier this way.
And it's on.
Carson: Oh, it has pleats. I hate pleats. Pleats really MAKE ME ANGRY!
A cool thing about this episode is that most of them (the QE cast) all look so summer-y and beachy wearing tie dyed shirts and flip flops. Plus Kyan pretending to pull out a gun and posing infront of the bathroom mirror AND Jai's reaction when he pulled out that kid's talking sword thing are both priceless.
This afternoon I had my hair cut. Took a shower at around 1p, had a cookie and some wine (wherein I find out peach chardonnay is not so bad... it just tastes awful when partnered with bananas, which I did before) and then left for the mall. Had my photos developed and printed first, looked around for a cellphone, then proceeded to get my hair cut.
It's okay I guess. It's definitely shorter, though not very short. Medium length. Up to my shoulders. At least it's no longer past it. Now it won't majorly tangle at the ends (since I rarely remember to comb my hair and all). I definitely like this hair better too. Now, enough with the hair person-ness.
And what do we have here... the commercial for Lacoste's Touch of Pink. That girl looks like some used-to-be-pretentious-but-now-openly-and-admittedly-pop artist. And the more I see the commercial, I grow to like the background music used.
They better replay that Room On the 3rd Floor performance by McFly tomorrow in Top of the Pops.
I haven't done our Math homework yet.
I haven't read anything out of the damned Calculus book.
I want to start layouting the Portraits of Youth website already.
I wonder how tomorrow with Neil's gonna turn out now that he knows that we know that he knows.
What... it's not even 10:00p yet!? :(
---
They better replay that Room On the 3rd Floor performance by McFly tomorrow in Top of the Pops.
I haven't done our Math homework yet.
I haven't read anything out of the damned Calculus book.
I want to start layouting the Portraits of Youth website already.
I wonder how tomorrow with Neil's gonna turn out now that he knows that we know that he knows.
I think I'll go stare at Danny's photo instead. Yes. This is obsession. At least I'll tire of his face earlier this way.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home