10.04.2006

there must be something about this food talk

So I thought I'd be going to the mall, getting my much craved for smoked hotdog, and starting with my paper for real. But I didn't. Instead I finished half a baguette, tuna and my younger brother's untouched packed lunch of instant nuggets.

I passed a rough draft of the paper last night. Which was around 780 words long when our group had 1,000 words to divide between the 5 have us. It only took me 20 minutes to write hahaha Word vomit. So actually, I've nothing to write until I discuss the paper again with my groupmates, which just happened around 5:00 this afternoon.

Anyway I'm set to edit all of our write ups and stuff. It's approximately 2 short bond pages long, 1000 words. Oh god, how the hell do I make that short a commentary on a Tony Crowley book about English in history and its standardization? I never thought I'd be expending much time trying to shorten something. But I don't really have that big a problem with it and I'm taking it as a challenge. After all, your mastery of something shows if you can summarize or describe it in one sentence. Oha, haha.

So the coffee maker is done doing its job. I feel like writing and stuff yeah. So yay for me. Hot coffee and doughnuts tonight, while yoga awaits tomorrow morning. And I'm accompanying Bmatz tomorrow she's gonna get a faux hawk hahaha. All's good then.

PS
Bikram Yoga here in metro manila just opened a studio in Quezon City :O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger