Just another mindless blabbering
Currently: Eating peanut m&m's, reading z!nk, and trying to get my laptop to work.
One day I will get an overdose from eating too much m&m's. The workers are finishing our kitchen and I want to prepare some sort of pasta dish but they're still there so... even if I'll be working outside in the makeshift kitchen. I'm trekking over to the mall in a while, eat smoked hotdogs and hole up at Starbucks perhaps and drink their expensive coffee even if I can make coffee at home. I just need a place where I won't fall dead asleep while trying to write my paper yeah. I know I can do it in a food court or something but... Wait, I think I won't have problems falling asleep in a food court, it's a big place and the people won't bother if you waste that space by not eating there.
But first I have to charge my laptop which has a battery lifespan of 1hour. I know, wtf. I'm thinking whether I should get a digital slr first. (I'm looking to buy a 20d altho the rebel xt/300 must be tons cheaper now especially that they released the eos 400. Yeah sure there's the 30d but I dunno, kinda out of my budget.) But I really want an ibook to edit future dv movies on. And just because those macs look nice. Haha
I like planning my next few hours like this.
I missed yoga this morning by the way. I woke up at 5:30 thinking it was 6:30 so I can catch a session in the morning but when my phone alarmed at 6:30 I remember shutting it off but I didn't get up so... I got up at 7:30 :( Ugh. Oh well there's always tomorrow. And besides, because I didn't go anymore I just watched Prison Break's 7th ep which I finished downloading sometime this early morning. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Everyone must watch Prison Break too.
I've ran out of those chinese cupcake-sized chicken pies too. Everybody has to go to Dec's chinese deli and buy their chicken pie. I swear they're really really good. Tasty and subtle on the taste buds at the same time. Why do I keep posting about food?
I called you Remskeedo and you're still asleep and I don't want to call Ayisse since I know she might be studying/has a test and therefore I will just be a huge distraction haha. Yeah there are only 2 people I talk to on the phone on a hyperextraregular basis.
While I charge my laptop, I'm watchign HAPPINESS. I'VE FOUND MY COPY AT LAST. I just found it while looking for the charger O_o heehee. Oh and might pick up contact lenses later on too since my dad told me to get them instead. The guy hates eyeglasses. Altho I think eyeglasses are much better in that you really don't have to expend much energy putting them on hahahai'mlazylikethat.
One day I will get an overdose from eating too much m&m's. The workers are finishing our kitchen and I want to prepare some sort of pasta dish but they're still there so... even if I'll be working outside in the makeshift kitchen. I'm trekking over to the mall in a while, eat smoked hotdogs and hole up at Starbucks perhaps and drink their expensive coffee even if I can make coffee at home. I just need a place where I won't fall dead asleep while trying to write my paper yeah. I know I can do it in a food court or something but... Wait, I think I won't have problems falling asleep in a food court, it's a big place and the people won't bother if you waste that space by not eating there.
But first I have to charge my laptop which has a battery lifespan of 1hour. I know, wtf. I'm thinking whether I should get a digital slr first. (I'm looking to buy a 20d altho the rebel xt/300 must be tons cheaper now especially that they released the eos 400. Yeah sure there's the 30d but I dunno, kinda out of my budget.) But I really want an ibook to edit future dv movies on. And just because those macs look nice. Haha
I like planning my next few hours like this.
I missed yoga this morning by the way. I woke up at 5:30 thinking it was 6:30 so I can catch a session in the morning but when my phone alarmed at 6:30 I remember shutting it off but I didn't get up so... I got up at 7:30 :( Ugh. Oh well there's always tomorrow. And besides, because I didn't go anymore I just watched Prison Break's 7th ep which I finished downloading sometime this early morning. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Everyone must watch Prison Break too.
I've ran out of those chinese cupcake-sized chicken pies too. Everybody has to go to Dec's chinese deli and buy their chicken pie. I swear they're really really good. Tasty and subtle on the taste buds at the same time. Why do I keep posting about food?
I called you Remskeedo and you're still asleep and I don't want to call Ayisse since I know she might be studying/has a test and therefore I will just be a huge distraction haha. Yeah there are only 2 people I talk to on the phone on a hyperextraregular basis.
While I charge my laptop, I'm watchign HAPPINESS. I'VE FOUND MY COPY AT LAST. I just found it while looking for the charger O_o heehee. Oh and might pick up contact lenses later on too since my dad told me to get them instead. The guy hates eyeglasses. Altho I think eyeglasses are much better in that you really don't have to expend much energy putting them on hahahai'mlazylikethat.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home