This reminds me, I've run out of feta
Exciting things have transpired over the past 12 hours.
+ A particularly funny european languages and civs class.
+ Went on a food trip at Tomatokick with the org, wherein we ate yummy pesto pizzetta and were formally inducted as new members of the International Club of the University of the Philippines. YAY, GO ICUP.
+ I had mango shake and cheese turon (for those who don't know turon is sugared and fried banana wrapped in, uhm, shanghai wrapper). Yesthat'sparticularlyexcitingokay.
+ After 2 weeks, I've finally finished that reading on English in 18th century England. Ohmygod I thought there was no end to that. Now I just have to get through my anthro readings.
Going to Makati tomorrow with Ayisse to get out ISIC cards for discounts when we travel :D Probably going to shop for a new pair of pants tomorrow too. I dunno, why do I keep on saying I need a new pair of pants. But it's true, I need a new pair of pants. Since the weather is getting cooler and wetter what with the storms, which should all be gone by now :( I'm sort of running out of money tho with all the cheese, bread, pasta, and other italian dish ingredients I've been buying just because... O_o
Omg 5 out of my 7 most recent posts have some sort of food name in the title.
+ A particularly funny european languages and civs class.
+ Went on a food trip at Tomatokick with the org, wherein we ate yummy pesto pizzetta and were formally inducted as new members of the International Club of the University of the Philippines. YAY, GO ICUP.
+ I had mango shake and cheese turon (for those who don't know turon is sugared and fried banana wrapped in, uhm, shanghai wrapper). Yesthat'sparticularlyexcitingokay.
+ After 2 weeks, I've finally finished that reading on English in 18th century England. Ohmygod I thought there was no end to that. Now I just have to get through my anthro readings.
Going to Makati tomorrow with Ayisse to get out ISIC cards for discounts when we travel :D Probably going to shop for a new pair of pants tomorrow too. I dunno, why do I keep on saying I need a new pair of pants. But it's true, I need a new pair of pants. Since the weather is getting cooler and wetter what with the storms, which should all be gone by now :( I'm sort of running out of money tho with all the cheese, bread, pasta, and other italian dish ingredients I've been buying just because... O_o
Omg 5 out of my 7 most recent posts have some sort of food name in the title.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home