8.11.2006

We are adventuring

I have to be up at 6:30 tomorrow or something. Bring cleaning materials. And a little gift. And oh I dunno. Let's hope I remember it's a Saturday -_-

Well I'd just like to talk about how many times me and my friends have talked about making a movie. I think now's a good time cos we have the resources and more contacts and we're bored and at the same time knackered with all the wasting away we've been doing. So... I have two things in mind.

A mockumentary that involves kids who want to backpack.

Some deadpan tragicomedy that is set in a domain we're actually familiar with, meaning involves something at the college kids level and some early 20s but that's it, not going further. You know we write about what we know best and I'm doing exactly that.

Oh fck me, I hope I finish this.


Arctic Monkeys - The View From The Afternoon
Nouvelle Vague - Teenage Kicks
Arctic Monkeys - From The Ritz to the Rubble
byoP - Adventure
byoP - We Will Vacation, You Can Be My Parasol
The Danielson Famile - Rallying the Dominoes
Giant Drag - This Isn't It
Interpol - The New


Love, love, love
You wouldn't know it
If it hit you
-This Isn't It

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger