8.24.2006

omfgaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

This elimination episode is the best Rockstar elimination episode ever. I'd settle with one similar performance from Magni, from today's episode, rather than having all the other contestants perform. Hahaha And yes of course omgrafael was awesome hott sexy all of those words plus all the others you can think of.

On another note, father dear got confined yesterday after getting back from Palawan. He's well now and is coming home tomorrow afternoon.

And I ate donuts the whole day yesterday. I'm not even kidding you it was the only thing I ate for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Fck Gonuts it's trying to ruin my rather relatively healthy diet of tomatoes, eggs, cheese, soy fruit shakes and wheat bread.

Lalala I'm gonna finish watching Sons And Daughters then off to sleep. I'm cooking pasta for my org buddy and Remskeedoo tomorrow :D Buddy-group bonding haha. Too bad Lance can't join us cos of sched and stuff :( Ah well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger