the kooks - in love
I was bumbling around dA when I came upon this. And then I remembered The Janice Dickinson Modelling Agency so I went on and clicked the link to the site in the comments. And since I have absolutely no life at the moment aside from spending an unhealthy amount of time online, I read, or rather, watched, some of the model profiles. And I'm pretty much in love with this guy now. Haha
Well anyway, if you notice there are a lot of young people out there now around the 18 to early 20s bracket who seem to be doing alot with their lives already. Meanwhile, here I am, nearly 18 and wasting my time online. But then again I chose to pursue higher education, and would probably continue doing so you know until I dunno, end up somewhere. My occupation is as a student and I also am doing alot... of readings and collecting classroom times. Haha Oh man I'm not really talking about this right now.
Another one from Elias Tahan.
Ok... PHOTOSHOOOOOOOT. Haha Let's do something nice and planned out shall we? Hahaha we plan everytime but I guess saying it everytime is just part of changing things up a bit. Dunno, anybody else want to model too? I need new peopleeeee.
---
Btw I prepared a little greek pasta salad for lunch today. I only realized how much assortment of pepper I put in, like instead of 1/2 tsp I put in 1 tbsp. HAHA Oh well I like it. And the feta made everything more awesome. I put in too much onions tho it made me feel a bit nauseous so I didn't eat it instead. I'll probably make omelette with the left over onions tomorrow morning or someth.
Well anyway, if you notice there are a lot of young people out there now around the 18 to early 20s bracket who seem to be doing alot with their lives already. Meanwhile, here I am, nearly 18 and wasting my time online. But then again I chose to pursue higher education, and would probably continue doing so you know until I dunno, end up somewhere. My occupation is as a student and I also am doing alot... of readings and collecting classroom times. Haha Oh man I'm not really talking about this right now.
Another one from Elias Tahan.
Ok... PHOTOSHOOOOOOOT. Haha Let's do something nice and planned out shall we? Hahaha we plan everytime but I guess saying it everytime is just part of changing things up a bit. Dunno, anybody else want to model too? I need new peopleeeee.
---
Btw I prepared a little greek pasta salad for lunch today. I only realized how much assortment of pepper I put in, like instead of 1/2 tsp I put in 1 tbsp. HAHA Oh well I like it. And the feta made everything more awesome. I put in too much onions tho it made me feel a bit nauseous so I didn't eat it instead. I'll probably make omelette with the left over onions tomorrow morning or someth.
1 Comments:
*sigh*
hey, you deserve the online time... you are doing a lot, i think. you've seen more than i have.
i just feel so fake that i'd rather sleep than see anyone. the only thing that matters is you're real, man. it doesn't matter how quickly you go around the world or how much things you do.
Post a Comment
<< Home