Haven't had a proper rant in a while...
You bet I'm fcking looking forward to the long weekend. I only have 15 units this sem but I go home tired almost everyday :( Maybe it's from reading too much anthro and el stuff but yea whatever. Where's my copy of Happiness??? I haven't even opened it. I should watch it tomorrow or something.
Maybe I don't feel like I have any requirements at all because all I have are reading assignments and they don't feel much like well, requirements. So I wasn't really bothered to do our group paper for anthro182 altho huge thanks to Isha (tho she's never going to read this) for providing her own analysis. Had to write it in Filipino because I couldn't be bothered to translate what my groupmate wrote in Filipino. Meh, don't really mind about that now.
I've been meaning to open my Italian book again and carry on with my Ital10 from 2 summers ago. I'm actually bothered as to why I haven't opened it yet when I don't really do anything. I don't feel like I'm doing anything.
The internet must be causing me to have mental blocks now.
Crap tho that I didn't get to go to Palawan this long weekend :( I was looking forward to it cos I haven't been there yet and it probably has the best beaches and lagoons second to I dunno, those greek coves or something. Whatever I don't know what I'm saying.
Ugh I got to like a third of the supposed short film already and I haven't been able to continue since. I've been too busy doing nothing. Like, oh I know, I waste my time waiting for my classes. You know, sit around or walk around for an hour waiting for my next class to start. I prefer 3 hour breaks to one period, one and one half hour breaks cos when you do work, you don't suddenly leave it hanging when you have to go to your next class.
I ate too much for dinner. Donut, then I cooked pasta, fish, and pizza.
EDIT:
Just realized I used the word "bothered" alot. I must be really bothered then.
Maybe I don't feel like I have any requirements at all because all I have are reading assignments and they don't feel much like well, requirements. So I wasn't really bothered to do our group paper for anthro182 altho huge thanks to Isha (tho she's never going to read this) for providing her own analysis. Had to write it in Filipino because I couldn't be bothered to translate what my groupmate wrote in Filipino. Meh, don't really mind about that now.
I've been meaning to open my Italian book again and carry on with my Ital10 from 2 summers ago. I'm actually bothered as to why I haven't opened it yet when I don't really do anything. I don't feel like I'm doing anything.
The internet must be causing me to have mental blocks now.
Crap tho that I didn't get to go to Palawan this long weekend :( I was looking forward to it cos I haven't been there yet and it probably has the best beaches and lagoons second to I dunno, those greek coves or something. Whatever I don't know what I'm saying.
Ugh I got to like a third of the supposed short film already and I haven't been able to continue since. I've been too busy doing nothing. Like, oh I know, I waste my time waiting for my classes. You know, sit around or walk around for an hour waiting for my next class to start. I prefer 3 hour breaks to one period, one and one half hour breaks cos when you do work, you don't suddenly leave it hanging when you have to go to your next class.
I ate too much for dinner. Donut, then I cooked pasta, fish, and pizza.
EDIT:
Just realized I used the word "bothered" alot. I must be really bothered then.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home