BEST YET
BEST ROCKSTAR EPISODE YET Hahahaha Dilana's getting really annoying man. Magni you're my hero. I now look forward to Lukas's performances. Ryan you're the kind of guy I'd enjoy hating or something. I feel bad for Magni, he looked like he felt robbed when Ryan did the throwing the guitar thing. If Supernova hadn't mentioned throwing the guitar before he performed, you know he wouldn't do it. Oh and noticed the part Ryan told Jim, "Here's a dance move for you," or something? HAHAHA Jim was just weirded out it was funny. Hahahahryanwhatanidiot. And Rafael, whyyousohothuh? WHY? Wahaha Ok I'm just going to laugh like an idiot for the next 5 minutes. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Lukas, Toby and Magni are the funniest guys in the show.
Exhibit 1
Lukas: The song is dirty and sexy... like me.
Exhibit 2
Magni: ....(Uhhm)no, I've got two brothers and that hasn't happened before.
Magni: Where's Zayra to do the song nobody wants to do?
Exhibit 3:
Toby: Hi I'm Toby from Australia and a dingo ate my baby.
Toby (all serious): She's turning into Jill.
AND WAS IT JUST ME OR DILANA's FALS EYELASHES LOOKED LIKE FLAMINGOES? Resurrected into.. well, false eye lashes.
Edit:
I just found this photo of Lukas being gay HAHA
Lukas, Toby and Magni are the funniest guys in the show.
Exhibit 1
Lukas: The song is dirty and sexy... like me.
Exhibit 2
Magni: ....(Uhhm)no, I've got two brothers and that hasn't happened before.
Magni: Where's Zayra to do the song nobody wants to do?
Exhibit 3:
Toby: Hi I'm Toby from Australia and a dingo ate my baby.
Toby (all serious): She's turning into Jill.
AND WAS IT JUST ME OR DILANA's FALS EYELASHES LOOKED LIKE FLAMINGOES? Resurrected into.. well, false eye lashes.
Edit:
I just found this photo of Lukas being gay HAHA
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home