7.25.2006

the inevitability of human drama

I <3 Huckabees was a good movie. The script was great. It was funny and I enjoyed it but not enjoy it alot like I do an Amanda Bynes movie. Erm.. ok. But it's a good one, go watch it it's really funny and again, the script's awesome. Or maybe that's just because I dig Dustin Hoffman and his existentialist mini-speeches.

Margot and the Nuclear So & So's - Barfight Revolution
Lisa Papineau - Shucking Jiving
Jack Johnson - Upside Down
Margot and the Nuclear So & So's - Vampires In Blue Dresses
Jack Johnson - Sitting, Waiting, Wishing
The Beautiful Girls - Music
Justin Timberlake - SexyBack
Arctic Monkeys - The View From The Afternoon
The Strokes - Ize Of The World

Fckingmotherfckerfck The Rifles are going to be in Fuji Rock Festival too. Ihatemylifehello.

3 Comments:

Blogger K said...

hahahah Jack Johnson. I AM SO OVER...well not really. His songs make you feel warm, eh? I have ideas for October. on how to get money bc you fcker have a rich lola. haha.

Fuji Rock Festival. You should totally go. haha.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Byeong said...

I haven't even gotten my money yet. I'll buy a dslr with the money and use P20k for october. And shtuff.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAFCKFUJIROCKFESTIVALFCKYOUifyouhaveabadlineupnextyear.

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I <3 huckabees! hehehe. good movie! :D

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger