I'll meet you in Kauai.
I've spent the last thirty minutes googling a person I don't even know. I'm searching asking GOOGLE for an answer. I am in a seriously sad sad state of brain cell deficiency and I'm not even supposed to be bored cos ANTM is on TV and I have a copy of I <3 Huckabees to watch. Oh why do I even bother. Is it because I just want to see how he looks like again for validation? Validation for what? Is it because I'm afrain he's some 10-hour long figment of my imagination?
You know it's time to hire a private investigator when you've had recurring visits from a 3 year old memory and you can supply him with the details of that flight with said subject of your 3 year old memory anyway.
Jack Johnson, you are not helping. At all.
Upside down
Who's to say what's impossible and can't be found
You know it's time to hire a private investigator when you've had recurring visits from a 3 year old memory and you can supply him with the details of that flight with said subject of your 3 year old memory anyway.
Jack Johnson, you are not helping. At all.
Upside down
Who's to say what's impossible and can't be found
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home