I go on myspace when I'm asleep.
So far, today's consisted of reading McFly updates in the morning because Remika reminded me of Danny last night by telling me how Adam Green of the Moldy Peaches looks like Danny in this Strokes video In Transit. I read ONTD stuff simultaneously and it didn't help, at all, that a McFly update was up on there too (re: their performance at G-A-Y in london where they stripped and performed nekkid with Danny forgetting to take off his socks.) After talking to myself on what the hell I was doing I closed all the mcfly related windows, quite easily not having to force myself to do it I must say.
I miss Coupling terribly and I've 4 more episodes from season 4 to watch so I read the whole episode guide up on the BBC website and started to download Coupling on torrent. After a while tho I decided to replace it with The Weatherman cos I think they only opened that movie here for a week and I obviously missed it. I'm actually looking online for Little Miss Sunshine tho, but it's not up yet. Yeayea Little Miss SUnshine cos Steve Carell's in it and he's sexy. Hah. Ok not really but you know, it looks like an awesome movie. And I think Steve Carell's sexy yea.
Haaaha. And then I decided to download other Aimee Mann songs cos JC reminded me about her on ym when she mentioned Magnolia and Aimee Mann's song Wise Up played in one particular scene. I also downloaded some other be your own PET tracks that I don't have yet And since I've been on another download spree in search for new music here are some stuff you might want to dl too.
+ Margot and the Nuclear So & So's
+ World Leader Pretend
+ Les Savy Fav
+ Union Street Runners
+ Lisa Papineau
I've been on to quite alot of Jack Johnson lately too. I've heard some of his songs way way back but I haven't really been a fan. Maybe I'm missing Hawai'i and the 2 weeks I spent there. Maybe this means there's a reunion with Airport Boy waiting to happen. Or maybe it's because of the rather random myspace friend request I got from his myspace music account. It's kind of weird getting that from his account since I didn't ask for an add from him or anything, I didn't even know he had an account on there. Or maybe... Maybe... Shit, HAVE I BEEN SLEEP-INTERNETING? SHOCK.
And there friends, I just used internet as a verb yeah.
On another news... PRISON BREAK SEASON 2 STARTS ON AUGUST 21 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WENTWORTHHAVEMYBABIESKTHNX.
I miss Coupling terribly and I've 4 more episodes from season 4 to watch so I read the whole episode guide up on the BBC website and started to download Coupling on torrent. After a while tho I decided to replace it with The Weatherman cos I think they only opened that movie here for a week and I obviously missed it. I'm actually looking online for Little Miss Sunshine tho, but it's not up yet. Yeayea Little Miss SUnshine cos Steve Carell's in it and he's sexy. Hah. Ok not really but you know, it looks like an awesome movie. And I think Steve Carell's sexy yea.
Haaaha. And then I decided to download other Aimee Mann songs cos JC reminded me about her on ym when she mentioned Magnolia and Aimee Mann's song Wise Up played in one particular scene. I also downloaded some other be your own PET tracks that I don't have yet And since I've been on another download spree in search for new music here are some stuff you might want to dl too.
+ Margot and the Nuclear So & So's
+ World Leader Pretend
+ Les Savy Fav
+ Union Street Runners
+ Lisa Papineau
I've been on to quite alot of Jack Johnson lately too. I've heard some of his songs way way back but I haven't really been a fan. Maybe I'm missing Hawai'i and the 2 weeks I spent there. Maybe this means there's a reunion with Airport Boy waiting to happen. Or maybe it's because of the rather random myspace friend request I got from his myspace music account. It's kind of weird getting that from his account since I didn't ask for an add from him or anything, I didn't even know he had an account on there. Or maybe... Maybe... Shit, HAVE I BEEN SLEEP-INTERNETING? SHOCK.
And there friends, I just used internet as a verb yeah.
On another news... PRISON BREAK SEASON 2 STARTS ON AUGUST 21 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WENTWORTHHAVEMYBABIESKTHNX.
1 Comments:
oh I really really really like this post. hahaha remind me not to be like this in 7 days when i finally have dsl too. hahahaha
Post a Comment
<< Home