12.19.2005

Yay? Bored. Must. Go. To. Bank. And. Withdraw.

Goth
Do you wear black eyeliner?: No
How much black clothing do you own?: A number of em
Do you think about death often?: Like what happens after death? Somewhat.
Do you want to die?: No, not yet please :(
Are you a social outcast?: No
Are you pale?: No
Do you cut?: No
Do you like Hot Topic?: No

Skater Punk
Can you skateboard?: No
How often do you go into Vans?: Is there even a Vans store here?
What's your sneaker brand?: Only pair of sneakers I wear are from payless shoe source hahaha
Do you do stupid stuff with your friends?: I don't know what I'd be doing with them if not that, for the most part... haha
Are the long skater cuts hot?: I don't understand this question.
How much do you get in trouble?: Rarely do. I don't like trouble. heh
Do you listen to the bands who are considered "posers"?: None that I could think of. (McFly is a pop band and they even insist that that's what they're probably going to do for the rest of their careers. Okay, too much unneeded defense. haha)
How many piercings do you have?: one on each ear

Prep
How often do you say the word "like"?: Not all the time but I use it.
Do you shop at Abercrombie and Fitch?: But I like A&F :( And Gap and Old Navy and AE.
Are the A&F models hot?: I guess. But I don't fancy them.
How many purses do you own?: None I guess? I don't even have a freaking coin purse.
Is lip gloss a must?: I feel like an alien.
How often do you wear makeup?: Not at all.
Ever had a manicure?: I like to see it as getting your nails cleaned. I have bad nails.
Rock music is bad, right?: Fuck you.
Are you ever ditzy?: No.
Do you own high heels?: Do my prom shoes count? But I've only worn them like once or twice.
Have you ever said "Oh my gosh"?: I say oh my god. A lot.
Are you a cheerleader?: No. And have never dreamed of being one. I have cheerleading friends tho.

Hippie
Is your hair long?: No. I just cut it.
Are you a vegetarian?: No. I tried for one week. And failed.
Do you own a tye dye shirt?: Yes
Do you want peace?: Yes
Do you want to save the animals?: I'm actually not a fan of animals but I care, you know, so yes.
What do you think about the war?: Sometimes it's just one big penis war, sometimes it's a necessary evil.
Have you ever made a peace sign with your two fingers?: Yes. My childhood was spent in Japan. What would you expect.

Gangsta (I am predicting that all my answers in this portion's going to be NO.)
Are you from the ghetto?: NO
Do you own "bling bling"?: NO
What do you think about do-rags?: NO (See, even if it doesn't make sense, NO is just an appropriate answer hahaha.)
Do you like rap?: No
How about hip-hop?: No
Was Tupac truly the greatest rapper in the world?: I don't NO.
What do you think about afros?: It's alright.
Have you ever said 'fo shizzle'?: Like, just fo shizzle. :))
How about 'oh, snap son'?: No

Frat
Is life a party?: No. It's the Truman Show.
How often do you get drunk?: I don't go out drinking to get drunk. I'm like a methodical drinker. hahaha
What's the point of getting drunk anyway?: Have fun with a bunch of friends and to go dance crazy?
Do you care about your grades?: You bet
Do you need attitude adjustment?: I need people skills.
How far have you been?: Been what?

Emo
How often do you cry?: Everytime I watch Jeux d'Enfants. Oh wait, I've only seen it once. Crap. Nah, I don't like really shed tears often.
Do you have an ex?: No. Mwahahaha.
Do you have an acoustic guitar?: It broke.
Are you emotional?: With books and movies most of the time.
Do you like soft music?: Some. Is Death Cab or Postal Service soft?
Do people understand you?: I think so, yes. But we can't understand everybody you know.
Do you write your own songs?: No.

Jock
Do you play any sports?: No.
How important are they to you?: Just to have something to get your ass up and running once or twice a week so you don't turn into a tub of lard.
How important is your reputation?: WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST ME??? I AM NOT A MURDERER. I SWEAR. I WILL STORM YOUR HOUSE WITH AN ITAK IF YOU THINK SO. hahaha
Do you pick on the geeky kids?: No.
What do you think about football?: Soccer? I think it's an enjoyable game to watch, wish I can play it. As for american football.. meh.
Are you considered a bully by anyone?: Sheen thinks I destroy everything.

Geek
Do you wear glasses?: Yes.
Do you get good grades?: Sometimes.
Are you smart?: I'd go straight to the point, lol. Yes.
Do you use an inhaler?: No.
Do you stick pens and calculators into your shirt pockets?: I don't have clothes with shirt pockets but sometimes I keep pens in my pocket. In high school I used to keep sci cals tho cos duh, we used to use it a lot at one point.
Does your mom buy your clothes?: No. She doesn't care about me :( Just kidding.
How often are you on the computer?: ...all the time. Is that sad?
Do you get picked on?: Nar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger