Ethel & Alex
It sounds like a tv show. It is some sort of show.
My gran just called GMA because the whole painfully uninteresting Ethel Booba love life deal is on GMA's Sunday afternoon chismis show again. It's been 3 weeks? A month?
Gran: "Please lang ha, paki sabi sa producer ng show na yan na hindi na interesting yang Ethel Booba issue na yan. Nakakainis lang eh. Kapuso ako all the way pero pag si Ethel nanaman pinapalabas I have no other choice but to change channels."
(Please for the love of all things non-crass, tell that producer's show that the whole Ethel Booba issue is no longer interesting. It's just annoying. I'm a huge supporter of your tv network but when Ethel is on I have no other choice but to change the motherfucking channel.)
Okay, so she didn't exactly say motherfucking channel but you know, I could hear it dripping from her voice.
And we were actually watching HBO on her TV last night.
My gran just called GMA because the whole painfully uninteresting Ethel Booba love life deal is on GMA's Sunday afternoon chismis show again. It's been 3 weeks? A month?
Gran: "Please lang ha, paki sabi sa producer ng show na yan na hindi na interesting yang Ethel Booba issue na yan. Nakakainis lang eh. Kapuso ako all the way pero pag si Ethel nanaman pinapalabas I have no other choice but to change channels."
(Please for the love of all things non-crass, tell that producer's show that the whole Ethel Booba issue is no longer interesting. It's just annoying. I'm a huge supporter of your tv network but when Ethel is on I have no other choice but to change the motherfucking channel.)
Okay, so she didn't exactly say motherfucking channel but you know, I could hear it dripping from her voice.
And we were actually watching HBO on her TV last night.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home