8.15.2005

Missing Gun is an awesome film

Is it just me who thinks milk tea has one of the best smells in the world? Of course not. I think lavander, lemongrass and honey, combined, smells really good too (familiar? Pantene Aromatherapy, the purple one. haha)

Went to a grocery store in ages yesterday and found out they sold tea aside from chinese tea. I don't mind much if they're in tea bags, as long as they're easily available. (All bow down to SM Supermarket now.) Because last time I looked, which was two months ago, I didn't remember seeing any Earl Grey or English Breakfast. Maybe I got blinded by the whole army and a half of green tea, Darjeeling tea, etcetera slimming Chinese tea.

So now I can enjoy milk tea and chocolate-covered, mint-filled cookies. I know it sounds weird but you should try that combination if you haven't yet.

Anyway, actually learned tons in film class today. As Prof Cornejo said, "Now go make your own film." Lol.

Speaking of film, I'd probably do a very casual and meat-in-the-middle-of-a-shark-fest travel docu of sorts of our Sing adventure. Funny stuff happen no matter how wide-encompassing (or not) these adventures I go on are. Finding my way to the Fine Arts hideout in UP, with Faye, is enough to make me wish I brought a DV cam along. (Hideout - only because it's tucked away in a somewhat thickly vegetated corner of UP). There's a problem though, I'm most definitely snapping a lot of photos. And being the geek that I am, I carry around a manual SLR and a digital hobby one on travels. Conclusion, I'd have to ask Remika and Ayisse to handle the camera. Or I can hire a camera man. Hah.

I put a tad too much milk in my tea. I'm too lazy to go back to the kitchen for another tea bag.



Lyons anybody? A mug I got for free from one of the thousands of ABC Stores in Hawai'i. And it's the same one in 50 First Dates. Can anybody remember from what scene? Free tea bag to those who do. Heh.

Encountered a group (2 girls and a guy) of Koreans again btw who asked for directions. For some reason, I always get asked for directions. So far, among the other asian foreign students I've encountered, they're the ones who are, erm, wrestling with English the most. "Where is animal surgery building?" I thought there was some supposedly top secret animal operation in... Oh, Veterinary Medicine bldg?

Aaaaand, 84.67% in my math midterms. At long last, I passed. Fck yeah, it's about time. :D

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

people ask you for directions because they think youre cute and they want your attention? malay mo, mga pinoy din pala yun, nanguuto lang. haha another theory by faye.

i still believe that there can only be 1 beautiful person w/in 1 km radius.

10:29 PM  
Blogger Byeong said...

faye, you're crazy. shut the fck up :P

And NO Faye, they're all really Koreans. Do you want me to feed you acid the next time we see each other? :)

Sorry dude, geol lt in less than 7 freaking hours :(

12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm acid... yum. -faye

9:25 AM  
Blogger Spife said...

haha.. i got asked for directions to the UP Hotel by a Korean, and i gave them directions to the Alumni Hostel, hehe, then they asked somebody else for directions, and I was so ashamed I gave them the wrong directions, that I rode a jeep just to avoid bumping into them hehe. im not articulate today.

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger