Block Out
(Click and full view :D)There are times when we make ourselves feel crappy and times when the world's making us feel crappy. (Or maybe we just think the world is the one making us feel shitty, we're still the ones doing it to ourselves.) But nothing can make you feel bad without your permission. Translation: You choose to forget something or you choose to take it in and be dramatic. Or maybe I'm just naive...
But isn't there something comforting about feeling tragic? After all the ice cream, all the booze or all the tears, life is so much better.
So much better.
Just make sure you live to see the sunshine when you draw your curtains open. Translation: Come on, don't fucking kill yourself in the process.
---
I feel like writing a new short movie. And I may just do it within UP. It'd be about moving into UP.
Cinema Arts Movement, here I come. Nyahaha.
PS:
You know what? I feel great. For some reason, I feel great today. It's one of those days when you feel like yourself, times 10.
7 Comments:
no, you're just naive. some things are difficult to ignore/forget.
well,inuman nalang tayo haha
yes, there are a lot of things that are diffirent to ignore/forget. what i was pertaining to is how feeling shitty is almost always our choice. if you choose to be pessimistic and dramatic and feel like a tortured soul then we say it's the world who's making us feel like crap.
i didnt even mention anything about forgetting?
yes.
"You choose to
forget something <--here it is.
or you choose to take it in and be dramatic. Or maybe I'm just naive..."
i couldnt understand half of your entry haha sorry medyo kinda malabo lang there's no toher way to epalin it but i kinda get your point.. i think..
My bad :D That excludes extremely hard to forget events such as the death of somebody, being raped etc. I meant you choose to dwell over something and forget to move on. ;)
Patag: It's subliiiime. Nyah. :P
Cheers
Oh, and Faye. THat's you. I can feel it. Or not.
of course it's me. :D
uhrm.. then submit your movie to the next indie film fest. hehe.
Post a Comment
<< Home