4.14.2005

The interview that I almost forgot about

I finished printing my final research paper this morning. But because I didn't wake up early, I wasn't able to have it binded in UP as originally planned.

So I headed straight to Makati for the internship interview. Let's just say it's a summer internship so I obviously can't fully attend it as an intern because well, I'm going to Japan. I thought it was available for the rest of the year or so but it sounds like it isn't. Oh well, maybe next time.

It was interesting because there happened to be a photoshoot for Candy scheduled that same afternoon. Things were more spontaneous than I thought shoots were. It was interesting, that's all I can say. :D

I guess I can do fashion photography but not exactly commercial, but I'd probably have an artsier flare than usual. I have to test my hypothesis though. Well what are friends for? *Hint hint* (I'm trying to say Dixi, get your ass over here and serve as my model, because honestly, the camera loves you... Remember the grad ball pictures? And Kaye, the camera loves you. And Ayisse, you be my stylist/set manager. And, er, Raphael, you provide all the equipment :p Just kidding. Hahaha)

There are a few other things I learned today.

  • I'm still not sociable enough. I still have to get rid of my shyness and build up on my PR skills. Hahaha
  • I can absorb everything given that I'm quiet and have nothing else to do but absorb. Wait, I already knew that. :D
  • I can now successfully commute along Ayala without using a taxi.

    Now that I'm not going on an internship because I chose to go to Japan (street fashion photography in Harajuku, oh man, I'm excited), I don't know my chances in photography here. (Oh and by the way, I'm really more serious about this than you think.) I guess I'm going to continue my street photography. I haven't seen much street photographers come out here in the Philippines. And I wonder when Inquirer's going to start accepting applicants again for their Super section. I can write but... do they need another photographer? That's my question heh. Wait I can have my street/pop culture photo column thingamajig. (You wish. *insert evil snickers*)

    So, I won't be doing anything for the next few days... Anyone up for going to the beach?

    Shoutout do Dixi: When's the next street photohunting session?

  • 3 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    And Kaye, the camera loves you.

    i know. :D ahahaha

    6:52 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    wait lang.. about your last entry... pwede ba magvideo sa mrt? sa lrt2 kasi bawal eh... haha... so wait your not gonna work for sara black anymore? :(

    8:52 PM  
    Blogger Byeong said...

    Kaye: haha

    Patag: Yeah :( But I'm going to Japan anyway. And besides, I was kinda freaked out with the Candy shoot a while ago and I just don't know how to act around people. (Curse you, shy genes, curse you.)

    Sana nga pwede magvideo sa MRT eh. Ack. Yun din iniisip ko. (Well nagshoot yung Darna but I guess that's a different thing hehe.) I was hoping pwede kasi we won't disrupt any schedule or anything anyway.

    10:43 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

    you have only an essence

    AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

    you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

    a sense of rootlessness

    Powered by Blogger