4.14.2005

10:28

I popped in this CD I had Tua burn for me 2 years ago. It's a pretty good one to listen to late at night if the mood suits you:

  • 4 AM - OLP
  • Superman's Dead - OLP
  • Clumsy - OLP
  • Stealing Babies - OLP
  • Hash Pipe - Weezer
  • Secret - Maroon 5
  • Harder To Breathe - Maroon 5
  • Starlight - Weezer

    Faye is going to Thailand on the 22nd. Bah. I hate you, I want to go there too (mainly because I've never been there and I really do want to explore the underbelly of Thailand... just kidding.)

    I'm leaving for Japan on the 23rd. Aside from taking care of my research so that I can finally get cleared, I have nothing else to do but waste my life online.

    Tomorrow I will finally, finally load a new film on my camera. I haven't in more than a month already. I keep on saying that.

    I am trying to write the new installment for our short movie. I figured out that each installment with start with a black screen and a quote related to the next short to be presented.

    The next one is going to involve emptiness, midnight and midnight snacks. Suggestions are welcome.

  • 2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    dude....

    Print your plans on solid paper first. Then take photos of the places you want to use as setting. Then make a binder. Then shoot. Haha.. :D

    4:23 PM  
    Blogger Byeong said...

    I understand you (what with your blatant demonstration of talk-and-do fanaticism recently ;) just kidding) but it's still in pre-production stage. I'm still working with the story board and all so it seems easier to edit computer files.

    It won't be a number of months before I get to start shooting this. And I have to round up contacts for the locations and all (the regional chairman or whatever of Jollibee is my dad's friend and lives close by... maybe i can brainwash him and replace McDo with Jollibee haha). Ayala underground crossings are cool locations to shoot at too hehehe (for the fast food short).

    8:51 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

    you have only an essence

    AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

    you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

    a sense of rootlessness

    Powered by Blogger