11.14.2004

Today

Finally... after ever since The Simple Life 2 started, I have discovered the replay times. Or maybe it's just now that they started showing the replays since I've always known The Simple Life's time slots were 9p on Thursdays and 8:30p on Sundays.

I know... I'm a sucker for some some of these reality shows. The only ones I watch religiously so far are Amazing Race, Queer Eye (not anymore since they're showing all replays... I was able to watch all of them, save for one, on their first times), American Idol (after JPL got ditched, I stopped watching weekly hehe), and yeah, basically those. Add Simple Life to that and voila. You've got your B-rated "reality" TV semi-sucker. It's not that bad though. At least I'm not addicted to "reality" dating. Amazign Race is, well, amazing. Queer Eye is funny and amusing. And Simple Life is just, er, simple and too amusing in a what-is-paris-and-nicole-like-anyway kind of interesting. There are actually some pretty funny things on there too.

Police: That means you can go to jail-
Nicole: O_O Shut up!

So... went to my grandma (mother side's) house for a joint celebration of Ikay's (my cousin) birthday and Jasper's post-birthday celebration kinda thing. I was on devart from about 1 to 3. Played Harvest Moon on PS2 from about 3p to 8p. And now I'm back home watching NG.

Damn it. My sister took over our TV again. Can't she transfer to another one?

By the way, I didn't get to watch Drew Fuller's cameo in The OC replay tonight. I wasn't able to watch Danny in the last ToTP replay for this week (which was yesterday at 7:30p) as well because I totally forgot while I was absorbed with the internet. Now all I can wish is that they repeat the performance in next week's ToTP here (actually, we get the "back episodes" something like back issues... it's weeks late).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger