the scary pit of boredom
Dixi: You know you're really bored when you start taking up crafting.
Not exact but something to that effect. Cos I bought fake pearls and I'm looking to buy bracelet and necklace hookes and stuff for accessories. Might be picking up some swarovski too if I have the money. And then I'll sell them online or something. As for the plain shirts Ayisse and I need, I'm just going to get them from somebody I know since it'd be easier and cheaper. I must be very bored. I've no more final tests to take and I'm officially on semester break. This just proves that the only settings I function in are school, in front of the computer, and the mall. How sad. When school was still in I'd be like, "Okay what are my subjects tomorrow, what school work do I have to get done, etc etc" It was a routine I well appreciated. You know, just so I have something to do. Now I've only have the internet and the mall.
But tomorrow we're driving west or something to Manaoag (there's this church there) after that we'd probably hoard stuff foodstuff and other grocery stuff from the duty frees in Subic. I dunno, I'll go take pictures. Cos I'm bored. And I think it's about time I start taking photos again. After this post I'd go pick out what to wear for tomorrow as well so I don't fuss over it in the morning, we're leaving the house at 3am tomorrow.
For the past few days I've been having this urge to cook pasta in the middle of the night btw. I don't know whether I should start worrying about a chronic lack-of-something-to-do or if I'm turning too domestic like cooking, crafty kind of domestic.
Our kitchen's done btw. Here are a few pics. It's just a tad more orangey than the new SM grocery stores hahaha. (And I just wanted to take a shot of our old oven.)
Not exact but something to that effect. Cos I bought fake pearls and I'm looking to buy bracelet and necklace hookes and stuff for accessories. Might be picking up some swarovski too if I have the money. And then I'll sell them online or something. As for the plain shirts Ayisse and I need, I'm just going to get them from somebody I know since it'd be easier and cheaper. I must be very bored. I've no more final tests to take and I'm officially on semester break. This just proves that the only settings I function in are school, in front of the computer, and the mall. How sad. When school was still in I'd be like, "Okay what are my subjects tomorrow, what school work do I have to get done, etc etc" It was a routine I well appreciated. You know, just so I have something to do. Now I've only have the internet and the mall.
But tomorrow we're driving west or something to Manaoag (there's this church there) after that we'd probably hoard stuff foodstuff and other grocery stuff from the duty frees in Subic. I dunno, I'll go take pictures. Cos I'm bored. And I think it's about time I start taking photos again. After this post I'd go pick out what to wear for tomorrow as well so I don't fuss over it in the morning, we're leaving the house at 3am tomorrow.
For the past few days I've been having this urge to cook pasta in the middle of the night btw. I don't know whether I should start worrying about a chronic lack-of-something-to-do or if I'm turning too domestic like cooking, crafty kind of domestic.
Our kitchen's done btw. Here are a few pics. It's just a tad more orangey than the new SM grocery stores hahaha. (And I just wanted to take a shot of our old oven.)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home