10.11.2006

My passport's ready. I should start digging up things and little gadgets I have to bring along with me to the trip. It's less than 2 weeks away, wow. ~*~Insert cheesy time moves fast quote~*~

I went to the doctor's office yesterday and I was told to call again today for the exact meds I'd be needing for the anti-malaria pills. Turns out it's not expensive and I'd be drinking it a week before I leave and then 4 weeks after I come home.

I'm still waiting for the exemption results for my european languages and civs class, I don't want to take the final test really. I'm not taking it for any of my other subjects. I know I'm a lucky biatch. (I'm annoyed at my possible 2.0 grade in Bio 1... an unbelievable class where all we do is share news articles related to Biology and our long tests are composed of True or False questions regarding the news headlines.) I prayed for all of you my dear friends who have to take up your Biology, Maths, and Physics. I hope you don't hate me for having a light workload. Shift na kasi kayo eh hahaha Okay, just kidding.

Okay this is weird... It just started raining. Okay now it's er... gone.

What is up with my running commentary. I'm boring everybody.

I didn't go to my org's prod work today cos I was a bit sick this morning with colds. My mom told me to take the day off so yeah that's what I did. I was looking forward to the prod work :( But whatevs. I'm better now. I've lazed around enough the rest of the day: breakfast, internet, cook lunch, internet, read book, watch tv, internet, second breakfast. Off to hit the gym in a while yeah.

Hopefully Ayisse and I can get out tshirt business thing off the ground with 20 customized shirts as a start. And dunno... Hope we can go to Divisoria to buy the stuff we need this saturday. Oh I really hope your Physics thing works out :) So you don't stress yourself during this whole sem break.

Had my hair cut... The full bangs are back but I kept the length since I'm growing it out yeah. :sigh: I've nothing else to do really except bum around my room with its stupid opaque curtains (I've always kept heavy dark curtains) wearing sunnies because well... I find it a bit too bright in here really. Or I'm just bored.

Edit:
I was looking through message archives and found this hahaha

AM (7/6/2006 12:20:48 AM): OK IM GOOGLEIMAGESEARCHING LAHM AND RONALDO SUDDENLY APPEARS http://sanbra.kaywa.ch/files/images/2005/6/mob94_1119591874.jpg
Ayisse (7/6/2006 12:21:00 AM): hahahahaa
AM (7/6/2006 12:21:14 AM): ugh hello bling earing
Ayisse (7/6/2006 12:21:20 AM): thats bc he's hot
Ayisse (7/6/2006 12:21:20 AM): hahaha
AM (7/6/2006 12:21:45 AM): with a huge ass bling earing he's not
Ayisse (7/6/2006 12:21:57 AM): *** is going to london!
AM (7/6/2006 12:22:08 AM): whos that?
Ayisse (7/6/2006 12:22:32 AM): si ***
AM (7/6/2006 12:22:46 AM): ooooh
Ayisse (7/6/2006 12:22:56 AM): ronaldo is such a badass
AM (7/6/2006 12:23:12 AM): he's so hiphop
Ayisse (7/6/2006 12:23:15 AM): i love him when he's playing, with no highlights, unlike this ugly photo hahahaha
AM (7/6/2006 12:23:38 AM): i cant take it i can now imagine what he wears on a normal day. buti sana kung parang yung sa fashion ad campaigns eh no kaso mukhang hindi...
AM (7/6/2006 12:23:51 AM): ahahahha oo nga ang pangit may highlights... plus bling bling.
Ayisse (7/6/2006 12:24:21 AM): but that means he's just very simple and down to earth! lol
AM (7/6/2006 12:24:24 AM): WTF @ *** $10k on photography in ONE MONTH???
AM (7/6/2006 12:24:32 AM): buti sana if he bought a whole new set of gears
AM (7/6/2006 12:24:54 AM): bling bling = simple and down to earth??? whaaha
Ayisse (7/6/2006 12:25:01 AM): no I meant Lahm
Ayisse (7/6/2006 12:25:03 AM): hahaha
Ayisse (7/6/2006 12:25:07 AM): wow
Ayisse (7/6/2006 12:25:15 AM): you can really make good money
Ayisse (7/6/2006 12:25:18 AM): move to hong kong
AM (7/6/2006 12:26:34 AM): aaaah haha but yes he seems simple and down to earth. compared to mr bling here.
AM (7/6/2006 12:26:54 AM): what will i do in hongkong? down in birds laway noodle soup.
AM (7/6/2006 12:26:58 AM): *drown in

>laway = saliva
pangit = ugly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger