headspin
So Lukas won Rockstar, yeah. W00t. Should have been a Toby-Lukas top two tho. Ugh I hate Dilana :( I got tired of her after 3 weeks and it didn't help that she was too conceited at all. Watched the finale last night with my dad on tv while drinking coffee. Which was a bit stupid cos I ended up sleeping at 1 being somewhat caffeinated and all. So yeah I gotta get out of the house now and go running in the gym. Why won't they offer yoga there it's so sad.
Well anyway hmm... I hope we don't meet for today's European Languages and Civilizations class cos I'm going to be a bit late for it today I'm afraid. And besides I want to seriously have a "reading break" from class to start on my share of the book we're commentating on as a group. My part's about the role of English in 18th century Britan. Hmm.
I still haven't used that free box of muffins stub from Kenny Rogers btw hahaha. Oh and photohunting tomorrow with Ayisse perhaps. I'm going to call the embassy in a bit too... Or not. I'll wait a week and then call them. I can't believe it's just been a little over a month since my interview. Last time they called I already forgot about it so it was a surprise. Please please I hope this one turns out good. If not... well Europe in the summer it is. T_T
Well anyway hmm... I hope we don't meet for today's European Languages and Civilizations class cos I'm going to be a bit late for it today I'm afraid. And besides I want to seriously have a "reading break" from class to start on my share of the book we're commentating on as a group. My part's about the role of English in 18th century Britan. Hmm.
I still haven't used that free box of muffins stub from Kenny Rogers btw hahaha. Oh and photohunting tomorrow with Ayisse perhaps. I'm going to call the embassy in a bit too... Or not. I'll wait a week and then call them. I can't believe it's just been a little over a month since my interview. Last time they called I already forgot about it so it was a surprise. Please please I hope this one turns out good. If not... well Europe in the summer it is. T_T
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home