jmlbaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh
BABEL. I CANNOT, ABSOLUTELY CANNOT MISS THAT MOVIE. Last time I wanted to watch a movie so much was Inside Man and I dunno, for some weird reason I didn't go to see it in the theaters. But anyway, Babel: Brad Pitt. Gael Garcia Bernal. Cate Blanchett. Morocco. Japan. Language and communication breakdown. I CANNOT MISS THIS MOVIE. *weeps*
Ok, off to Dixi's house.
And JUST MY LUCK is already showing today :D :D :D I'll watch it before this week ends. I actually want to watch it today but I think Remika wants to watch it too because of Chris Pine (..pshaaa "Chris Pine") hahaha. HAHAHA.
Ok I'm off now for real.
Ok, off to Dixi's house.
And JUST MY LUCK is already showing today :D :D :D I'll watch it before this week ends. I actually want to watch it today but I think Remika wants to watch it too because of Chris Pine (..pshaaa "Chris Pine") hahaha. HAHAHA.
Ok I'm off now for real.
2 Comments:
wow. I like that movie. Haven't even seen The King yet. GAELLL. sigh.
Do you want to watch Just My Luck on Saturday? We've already missed Lovewrecked, and I have a dvd of it at home.
YES PLEASE. pero bday ni patag ng sat right? Yeah let's watch lovewrecked at your house too.
Post a Comment
<< Home