Braindead 40 Yr Old Teen Takes Morning Survey
I got woken up by my aunt telling me to print NWA airline ticket quotations.
Since my brain is still half-dead I need to sort of shake it up so here's something I knicked off Mon.
A - Available?
Seriously, I don't get this question. Er, no not right now cos I have a small chore and I'm sleepy still?
B - BEST FRIEND:
Ayisse, Remika, Dixi. And Raphael, kinda. haha (They're my only friends too. Just kidding.)
C - CRUSH:
One of the SAs at the CS office. WAHAHA.
D - Dogs Name:
No dog.
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO:
Myself. J/k, I'm not that lonely. Friends of course.
F - FAVORITE BAND?
Oasis
G - GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS:
Bears
H - HOMETOWN:
QC
I - INSTRUMENT:
Piano, guitar, bass? Recorder hahaha.
K - KIDS:
N/a
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE:
To Armidale in Australia
M - MOODY?
Not often
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS:
2
O - ONE WISH:
I'd say a dSLR, or a plane ticket to London/Manchester but, hmm, none really.
P - PHOBIAS:
Rats. It's not a genuine phobia tho.
Q - FAVORITE QUOTE?
I'm not big on quotes that I keep on dishing them or muttering them in the middle of a conversation but I have to say, one thing I pretty much haven't forgotten since would be: When the center of the universe is finally discovered, a lot of people will be dissappointed that their not it. (Forgot who said it.)
R - REASON TO SMILE?
Random amusing things while walking around.
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD:
Arctic Monkeys - Still Take You Home
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP:
9:17 am
U - UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT YOU:
During insomniac moments, I'd visit every blog I've visited in the past week until I feel sleepy. Wait, you already knew that :(
V - VEGETABLE YOU HATE:
Saluyot. Does it even have an english name?
W- WORST HABITS:
I'd say cancelling last minute but I pretty much don't do that anymore. And no I don't really feel that people watching then criticizing is a bad habit. Come on, everybody does it between friends for fun. (Or maybe I'm just evil like that.)
X- X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD:
Chest
Y - YUMMY FOOD:
Caprese salad ---> Mon, gusto ko nito huhuhu
Pasta with puttanesca.
Z - ZODIAC SIGN:
Virgo
Since my brain is still half-dead I need to sort of shake it up so here's something I knicked off Mon.
A - Available?
Seriously, I don't get this question. Er, no not right now cos I have a small chore and I'm sleepy still?
B - BEST FRIEND:
Ayisse, Remika, Dixi. And Raphael, kinda. haha (They're my only friends too. Just kidding.)
C - CRUSH:
One of the SAs at the CS office. WAHAHA.
D - Dogs Name:
No dog.
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO:
Myself. J/k, I'm not that lonely. Friends of course.
F - FAVORITE BAND?
Oasis
G - GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS:
Bears
H - HOMETOWN:
QC
I - INSTRUMENT:
Piano, guitar, bass? Recorder hahaha.
K - KIDS:
N/a
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE:
To Armidale in Australia
M - MOODY?
Not often
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS:
2
O - ONE WISH:
I'd say a dSLR, or a plane ticket to London/Manchester but, hmm, none really.
P - PHOBIAS:
Rats. It's not a genuine phobia tho.
Q - FAVORITE QUOTE?
I'm not big on quotes that I keep on dishing them or muttering them in the middle of a conversation but I have to say, one thing I pretty much haven't forgotten since would be: When the center of the universe is finally discovered, a lot of people will be dissappointed that their not it. (Forgot who said it.)
R - REASON TO SMILE?
Random amusing things while walking around.
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD:
Arctic Monkeys - Still Take You Home
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP:
9:17 am
U - UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT YOU:
During insomniac moments, I'd visit every blog I've visited in the past week until I feel sleepy. Wait, you already knew that :(
V - VEGETABLE YOU HATE:
Saluyot. Does it even have an english name?
W- WORST HABITS:
I'd say cancelling last minute but I pretty much don't do that anymore. And no I don't really feel that people watching then criticizing is a bad habit. Come on, everybody does it between friends for fun. (Or maybe I'm just evil like that.)
X- X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD:
Chest
Y - YUMMY FOOD:
Caprese salad ---> Mon, gusto ko nito huhuhu
Pasta with puttanesca.
Z - ZODIAC SIGN:
Virgo
2 Comments:
er..
you don't get "Available"? Well then that kinda makes you available hehe. I think you really get it.
and uh, saluyot may be "sounds-like-ginger-in-filipino" in english.
i have nothing to do.
No because there are hundreds of contexts to interpret it in. And first that came to mind was "Are you busy right now?"
It's YM I tell you.
Saluyot does NOT sound like ginger. Whatever that's supposed to mean. hah
Post a Comment
<< Home