5econds
Five seconds.
Sometimes everything seems to be for five seconds.
You're mad for five seconds. Happy for another five. Preoccupied with this for five seconds. Worrying about that for 5 seconds. Fixing this in 5 seconds.
Yeah, five seconds.
PS
Has it occured to anybody if their moms care for them at all? Cos sometimes it seems like it. But then again I find out that I feel like that for only five seconds.
PPS
Everything's been sucky lately. But yes, you're right. It's actually all just for five seconds.
Sometimes everything seems to be for five seconds.
You're mad for five seconds. Happy for another five. Preoccupied with this for five seconds. Worrying about that for 5 seconds. Fixing this in 5 seconds.
Yeah, five seconds.
PS
Has it occured to anybody if their moms care for them at all? Cos sometimes it seems like it. But then again I find out that I feel like that for only five seconds.
PPS
Everything's been sucky lately. But yes, you're right. It's actually all just for five seconds.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home