WHY WENDY?
Why, world, why???
Not only did Wendy Pepper (yes that evil woman in Project Runway Season 1) score a very good and artsy photographer to shoot her haute couture collection, I can't believe she looks like THIS now (I'm pretty confident that's recent cos she lost weight during the 3 months or something making the collection for the PR Season 1 finale/Olympus Fashion Week). AND she took up Anthropology for undergrad. I don't know. That doesn't make me like her. She's still evil.
And is that Wendy on the photo of her site's main page??? THe one on the right?
No matter... Jay's still awesome compared.
Not only did Wendy Pepper (yes that evil woman in Project Runway Season 1) score a very good and artsy photographer to shoot her haute couture collection, I can't believe she looks like THIS now (I'm pretty confident that's recent cos she lost weight during the 3 months or something making the collection for the PR Season 1 finale/Olympus Fashion Week). AND she took up Anthropology for undergrad. I don't know. That doesn't make me like her. She's still evil.
And is that Wendy on the photo of her site's main page??? THe one on the right?
No matter... Jay's still awesome compared.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home