my girls rock balenciaga and smoke mad marijuana
As much as I like to preoccupy myself with the future and daydreaming, I'm just as obsessed about what's current and living in the now. It has its own beauty. So yeah, for now, here are things that inspire me. (Especially for the upcoming shoot.)
Welcome to another bullet point post.
Photo stitching
Evil Monito: Deconstructing pop culture
Milkfed
Married to the MOB
Superfuture: Urban cartography for global shopping exports. (This made me swear that next time I go to Japan I'm going to go in each and every one of those shops in Shibuya. So yeah, by now, I want to live there again more than alot of other things. Haha)
Daedulus (Download Just Briefly and Thanaptosis too. It's a rollercoaster listening to his stuff.)
Architecture In Helsinki
Loudermilk's Rock N Roll And The Teenage Desperation
Kings of Convenience's I'd Rather Dance Than Talk With You
Concrete floors and 2.55
Well basically, today started with Being Hunted (the feature on Adicolor Berlin ad campaign). Still don't know where it's gonna end.
And as of late, Goldie Lookin' Chain has provided substantial entertainment for my boring afternoons.
Welcome to another bullet point post.
Well basically, today started with Being Hunted (the feature on Adicolor Berlin ad campaign). Still don't know where it's gonna end.
And as of late, Goldie Lookin' Chain has provided substantial entertainment for my boring afternoons.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home