3.12.2006

Do you do you do you want to

Annoyingly, I've alot to do this Wednesday. Like finish my Archaeo1 term paper and pass it, Anthro1 make-up class, go to fu mag's office in freaking Mandaluyong, and study for Italian the next day. Dunno if I can squeeze in studying for Italian on Monday or Tuesday. Though I definitely have to find somewhere else to squeeze it in. I need a high grade for this one. My quiz scores are mediocre and I got a 1.75 in the first test. Totally could've gotten a much higher grade, if it weren't for stupidity. I ace the fill in the verbs part but for some reason, I forget the simplest questions and what they mean. Well I know nobody cares. Yeah. Yeah.

Shite I'm gonna have to go through the whole process of applying and taking tests again. Damn Japan. And after spending one year there, I have to take another test again. Er, hooray? I thought I'd never take another standardized test in my whole life ever again. Guess I'm wrong. Boo.

Europe 2007 might have to wait in case I get that jap scholarship because if I do, I'd have to leave for Japan between April 1-7. Obviously no room for eastern europe-mediterranean lalaland so yeah. This year hopefull the Laos-Vietnam thing would push through. And roam around the Philippines more :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger