The Next Sean Penn?
Is Michael Angarano.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0473453/board/nest/34690293
Well I wouldn't doubt that. He's a great actor; from superhero to teenage dandy (pacifist with guns) in some old US mining town to an OC kid who, molested by his adoptive father, moves to juvenile hall and then fakes mental illness to be later moved into psychiatric ward (Bondage). He's got so much originality and the array of characters he's played so far are just diverse - I think he makes excellent choices in choosing which roles to play and all that.
Bondage is coming up. Greenbelt better choose to show this movie if it's not going to be widely distributed (although I bet some big-time distributing company will pick it up anyway), after all they showed Dear Wendy :D (Hmm... but it was a participating film in Cinemanila then.)
I think Michael is gonna get nominated for a major award pretty soon. Next year maybe? All he needs is some major role in a huge Hollywood production after all these independent/small productions (but excellent movies, mind you)... And I think that's happening soon. I mean, aside from Sky High, you know. A movie that's more serious like Bondage or Dear Wendy perhaps. Well that movie might be Bondage; yknow, that will highlight him as a more serious and definitely more diveres actor since he's been on a roll since Sky High.
Crap, I'm definitely willing to suffer from a frostbite-severed appendage or something in Nova Scotia, since he's filming Snow Angels there right now with Kate Beckinsale and blablabla. He's definitely one of my favourite actors out of the pool of younger ones (and not just because... AHAHA). Yeah, there's Jamie Bell too but his recent magazine shots with awkwardly exposed flesh is increasingly scary - like what the hell is he doing/are they trying to make him do with his shirt or something. It's just weird... I'll post a pic someday and you'd understand.
I'm off to sleep now, lalala. First driving lesson tomorrow.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0473453/board/nest/34690293
Well I wouldn't doubt that. He's a great actor; from superhero to teenage dandy (pacifist with guns) in some old US mining town to an OC kid who, molested by his adoptive father, moves to juvenile hall and then fakes mental illness to be later moved into psychiatric ward (Bondage). He's got so much originality and the array of characters he's played so far are just diverse - I think he makes excellent choices in choosing which roles to play and all that.
Bondage is coming up. Greenbelt better choose to show this movie if it's not going to be widely distributed (although I bet some big-time distributing company will pick it up anyway), after all they showed Dear Wendy :D (Hmm... but it was a participating film in Cinemanila then.)
I think Michael is gonna get nominated for a major award pretty soon. Next year maybe? All he needs is some major role in a huge Hollywood production after all these independent/small productions (but excellent movies, mind you)... And I think that's happening soon. I mean, aside from Sky High, you know. A movie that's more serious like Bondage or Dear Wendy perhaps. Well that movie might be Bondage; yknow, that will highlight him as a more serious and definitely more diveres actor since he's been on a roll since Sky High.
Crap, I'm definitely willing to suffer from a frostbite-severed appendage or something in Nova Scotia, since he's filming Snow Angels there right now with Kate Beckinsale and blablabla. He's definitely one of my favourite actors out of the pool of younger ones (and not just because... AHAHA). Yeah, there's Jamie Bell too but his recent magazine shots with awkwardly exposed flesh is increasingly scary - like what the hell is he doing/are they trying to make him do with his shirt or something. It's just weird... I'll post a pic someday and you'd understand.
I'm off to sleep now, lalala. First driving lesson tomorrow.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home