Jake, I think... I will still rape you. Yes.
Watched Brokeback Mountain with Remika awhile ago. And Kaye went to watch with us too.
Well almost everything I want to say, Remika already did so just go here: Jake is a slut and Michelle Williams looked 10 years old.
Well the movie was approx 2hr20mins of buttsecks, buttsecks, gay flirting with clothes on, gay flirting without clothes on, gay flirting with half of clothes on, buttsecks, torrid homo kissing... OKAY I'M JUST KIDDING. It actually wasn't like that all through out the movie as some might have/are expected/expecting.
In fact the beauty of the movie lies in the subtlety of the drama and the restrained or extremely contained passion of the people within it. I guess subtle is the keyword for the whole movie. And when the last 5 minutes or so of the film rolls, the subtlety of it all hits so hard your heart breaks/you just have to cry.
Well almost everything I want to say, Remika already did so just go here: Jake is a slut and Michelle Williams looked 10 years old.
Well the movie was approx 2hr20mins of buttsecks, buttsecks, gay flirting with clothes on, gay flirting without clothes on, gay flirting with half of clothes on, buttsecks, torrid homo kissing... OKAY I'M JUST KIDDING. It actually wasn't like that all through out the movie as some might have/are expected/expecting.
In fact the beauty of the movie lies in the subtlety of the drama and the restrained or extremely contained passion of the people within it. I guess subtle is the keyword for the whole movie. And when the last 5 minutes or so of the film rolls, the subtlety of it all hits so hard your heart breaks/you just have to cry.
3 Comments:
I haven't seen that movie yet...I kind of didn't want to see my beloved Heath Ledger with another man, lol, but I'm interested in viewing it now that it is such a huge deal.
:( tinitext ko kayo kung tuloy p wlang ngrereply :(
Remika: Hmm...
Shauna: It was painful for the Heath and Jake fans but... It's a very good movie.
Ayisse: Onga eh sayang graaargarhg baka mali din number mo ni remika?
Post a Comment
<< Home