2.14.2006

IT'S ABOUT FREAKING TIME

Ohmygooood. I was originally watching that new 8pm sitcom on Star World about this family. (You know the commercial "This is a dictatorship and I'm Dick.") And then I went to ETC to see what they were showing and I started screaming around the house cos it was the pilot episode for PROJECT RUNWAAAAAAAAY. FINALLYYYYY IT'S HEEEEERE. (And yes I just watched TV from 7 to 11 last night. Dunno what I saw first, Tyra, I think? And then Monk was last.)

And I loved that corn husk dress, I went wow when he came up with it. And I still loved it even when it shrunk and all.

And that boob-painted number Olga wore, it didn't look so nice on the mannequin but it all made sense when it was up on a human figure.

I hated that freaking jelly dress thing.

And I'm glad the LA butcher paper gay guy got cut out. HAH.

I think they're almost done or already done with the show in the states but I DON'T CAAAAAAARE. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH. Heidi Klum you're so pretty and that part where all the models plus Heidi were sashaying on the rooftop was b-e-a-utiful.

And watch Fun With Dick And Jane. It's very funny. And at the same time you can ask yourself what you will do if your life takes a financial 360.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger