Link from Neil. I seriously thought I was gonna get cultural-linguistics and not archaeo hahaha. I thought it was the end of my archaeology dreams. (Not. Even if I turned out with a lowscre there.)
Four Fielder You scored 34 living culture, 30 growing culture, 40 digging culture, and 34 talking culture! |
| You've shown a high degree of interest in all four subfields. Four fielders are a rarity in modern anthropology. You would probably do well as a professor of anthropology. |
|
My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender: | You scored higher than 58% on cultured | | You scored higher than 47% on bare bones | |
You scored higher than 58% on diggin it |
| You scored higher than 29% on ya don't say |
|
Listening to: The Strokes' Juicebox, Ize of the World; Hard-Fi's Feltham Is Singing Out
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home