2.08.2006

Get up... So I can shoot you

It's not Philippine matter, as some people might say why the hell am I fuzzed about it, but it's frustrating all the same. At the same time it's interesting how humans commit mistakes. Mistake because sheriff's deputy Ivory J. Webb who shot US Airman Carrion seems to have been confused but he's stupid all the same. He yelled "Get up, get up," at the airman, and so the airman, who was just complying, started to get up when Webb started shoting at him "like a dog." What was up with that? He said he felt threatened by Carrion, who was compliant the whole time and already told him, "I'm Military, you gotta fcking believe me." I think if Webb just felt threatened he would've just fired one shot that wasn't as fatal or whatever. But no, he shot about four times in rapid succession.

Sorry I had to let that out. I didn't even wait for that segment on Today to finish because it's stupid and frustrating. A lot of people die everyday because of mistakes, miscommunication and whatever other misses.

On a better note, I returned to 2nd Avenue after a few minutes and came upon a special on Florence :D Oh Firenze. Molto bella Firenze. Dude, I so want to live there. OIJFD9874r98&#U#($)_JKLVJD)(#$

Edit:
And now they're talking about the different hand signs Italians make. I've always found it amusing how Italians use their hands to express themselves. Which reminded me of how I always used to yell out NOOOOO with two clenched fists. Now I try to pull out my hair when I say so. Haha

Oh and you know that hand-chin gesture that's always seemed rude (Hello Michael Jackson - I remember it's on one of his videos), well it's not rude to the Italians. It just means give me a break or I don't care. Er, I kinda forgot already haha. (Hello short term memory loss.)

Anyway, since going out for coffee and inviting somebody for a plate of spaghetti or something is totally friendly in Italy. Guess somebody would be more devastated than they are if they went there without knowing this and kept on getting spur-of-the-moment invites to eat out. HAHAHA

Edit 2:
Sorry but I just had to post pictures of my hair again. HAHAHA (Just to prove that it's just like my old hair when it was shorter.) I love my hair too much, regardless if it's long, too long, in a bowl cut, if it's my 5th grade John Lennon hair, or whatever. So yes. And no Ayisse, I am not emo. Although my hair may be. Damn, now I have to stay away from wearing black... *Listens to, er, MCR?* Hahaha (And I may or may not be a camwhore in the making.)



Disclaimer: AM, in fact, does not like MCR. And thinks they put on too much make-up. And does not have a single song of theirs in her computer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Spife said...

MCR's fame got to their heads, and to their mascaras and eyeliners and face powders. They weren't like that before. Dammit. I have a bootleg of their first album and they sounded more like a cynical finch than the whiney-blimey thing that they sound like now.

I'm sorry I'm just in a pissed off mood.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Byeong said...

Hahaha good one, that was funny.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger