Disco on the radio, i ain't got no place to go
Hey it's in creole.
(Ok let's set aside the Anthro geek in me.)
I need new stuff to listen to. Although I think I will always be britpop-loving AM, sometimes I need to bust out Ashlee songs too. HAHA
So been listening to alot of Ashlee Simpson (HEY SHUT UP, L.O.V.E. is an awesome song, er hehehe), Hard-Fi, Hope Of The State, Spoon (as always anyway, thanks Ayisse), We Are Scientists and... Atomic Kitten - again, shut up, brit bubblegum pop groups have always been better than American. In terms of seemingly saucy pop groups I'd much rather listen to Push the Button than Dontcha or however you spell that. And Spice Girls are reuniting. Let's all revisit our childhoods and rejoice.
Yes, I'm actually just plugging acts here.
Yes, no McFly here sadly. I'd have to tire of them for awhile.
Son Of Dork maybe? Just kidding. I'm not about to commit suicide again. (But Holly I'm The One is growing on me even though it's just... very SonOfDorkJamesBourneBusted.
(Ok let's set aside the Anthro geek in me.)
I need new stuff to listen to. Although I think I will always be britpop-loving AM, sometimes I need to bust out Ashlee songs too. HAHA
So been listening to alot of Ashlee Simpson (HEY SHUT UP, L.O.V.E. is an awesome song, er hehehe), Hard-Fi, Hope Of The State, Spoon (as always anyway, thanks Ayisse), We Are Scientists and... Atomic Kitten - again, shut up, brit bubblegum pop groups have always been better than American. In terms of seemingly saucy pop groups I'd much rather listen to Push the Button than Dontcha or however you spell that. And Spice Girls are reuniting. Let's all revisit our childhoods and rejoice.
Yes, I'm actually just plugging acts here.
Yes, no McFly here sadly. I'd have to tire of them for awhile.
Son Of Dork maybe? Just kidding. I'm not about to commit suicide again. (But Holly I'm The One is growing on me even though it's just... very SonOfDorkJamesBourneBusted.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home