2.12.2006

Bring in the money baby

No, I have not gotten any pay from previous photography job yet (hm, wonder if I ever will hekhek) but I'm doing uniform-selling duty in UST again so yes, will get money again haha. I'm sort of used to having my own money to waste nowadays, like I feel even guiltier to ask from my mom than I already used to.

So yeah, I didn't go out the whole of January that's why. Plus it was midterms. Although I took two out of three midterm exams without knowing they were on that day until 30mins before class. haha Good thing I read alot on Italian in my spare time and I studied for Film a week before (thinking the midterm exam was going to be given then.)

And can I just say Simon Mulligan in this episode's Queer Eye UK looks adorable. He reminds me of Jason Mraz, cept his eyes are not as round and big and he's much hotter after the make over. Hah. Er.. Hah.

Edit:
Okay, this guy is now in ze I Shall Marry You list. Who cares about the gorgeous American fiance? Hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger