Only 19
No this is not a spoof of that Mandy Moore movie Only Seventeen. (Oh wait, it's actually an Elijah Wood movie. Whatever.)
Had photoshoot this morning. You know, we do it for fun. Hahaha Just kidding. But I like saying doing it for fun instead of portfolio material because people usually understand the former reason better. Well I was sick as fuck towards the end. And I hated it. I was so burned out to even remember I wanted a shot in the middle of the road. Pero syempre nakakahiya narin sa models ^_^
And we spent the longest time lounging around we looked like we were just playing with make-up in such an open space. And it was quite a bugger that these Psych students, I suppose, who sat beside us didn't even have the courtesy to tell us to quiet down or something. There were some subtle parinigs, "Nagaaral kasi tayo" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, NOT sure what they said exactly. But it was along that line. Hay... such a common Filipino female trait don't you think? We actually master the art of parinig at such a young age.
Well next time I might treat people out as payment cos they've been so gracious with all this modelling stuff.
Next shoot we're gonna freaking buy stuff from Ukay instead if we're not showcasing anybody's clothes or whatever. I don't like lugging around clothes that aren't going to be used anymore anyway.
And I'll stress that everybody should come on time. Heh. I wonder where next.
Altho I have this idea for valentines that involves heart shapes of varying sizes (from 1/2 illustration board size to something tiny that fits the palm), cigarettes, fake tears (hello Visine) and sitting on corners and along the side of the road with lots of blurred people moving about.
For example, a girl sitting in a corner (and yes she's wearing a skirt), she's holding a cigarette and her heart is propped against the wall beside her. Then there's the blurred movement from people walking about.
Hmm... This needs a lot of planning. When I get my energy back. I might suffer mental collapse or something. My head's starting to throb again. Fuck you head.
Too bad I wasn't able to come to the org's film screening of Mike de Leon's Batch 81 (which I really, really wanted to watch :(), the interaction with ateneo film crew or something after, and then there's the Rock Ed meeting right now. Aaaaaaaaah.
Had photoshoot this morning. You know, we do it for fun. Hahaha Just kidding. But I like saying doing it for fun instead of portfolio material because people usually understand the former reason better. Well I was sick as fuck towards the end. And I hated it. I was so burned out to even remember I wanted a shot in the middle of the road. Pero syempre nakakahiya narin sa models ^_^
And we spent the longest time lounging around we looked like we were just playing with make-up in such an open space. And it was quite a bugger that these Psych students, I suppose, who sat beside us didn't even have the courtesy to tell us to quiet down or something. There were some subtle parinigs, "Nagaaral kasi tayo" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, NOT sure what they said exactly. But it was along that line. Hay... such a common Filipino female trait don't you think? We actually master the art of parinig at such a young age.
Well next time I might treat people out as payment cos they've been so gracious with all this modelling stuff.
Next shoot we're gonna freaking buy stuff from Ukay instead if we're not showcasing anybody's clothes or whatever. I don't like lugging around clothes that aren't going to be used anymore anyway.
And I'll stress that everybody should come on time. Heh. I wonder where next.
Altho I have this idea for valentines that involves heart shapes of varying sizes (from 1/2 illustration board size to something tiny that fits the palm), cigarettes, fake tears (hello Visine) and sitting on corners and along the side of the road with lots of blurred people moving about.
For example, a girl sitting in a corner (and yes she's wearing a skirt), she's holding a cigarette and her heart is propped against the wall beside her. Then there's the blurred movement from people walking about.
Hmm... This needs a lot of planning. When I get my energy back. I might suffer mental collapse or something. My head's starting to throb again. Fuck you head.
Too bad I wasn't able to come to the org's film screening of Mike de Leon's Batch 81 (which I really, really wanted to watch :(), the interaction with ateneo film crew or something after, and then there's the Rock Ed meeting right now. Aaaaaaaaah.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home