I stole this :O
:O again
A - Accent: Balara ghetto yo. Okay, I'm just kidding. I don't think I have one.
B - Breakfast Item: 2 scrambled eggs with tomatoes, toast and marmalade plus sausages. And I prepare it myself. Hah. Kinda like my brunch already since I wake up around 8:30 or 9 everyday.
C - Chore you hate: taking care of the little brother
D - Dad's Name: Abelardo
E - Essential everyday item: money, cellphone, pen and paper, and mp3 player.
F - Flavour ice cream: peppermint choc, strawberry, coffee
G - Gold or Silver?: Gold. I dunno... it's flashier. lol
H - Hometown: QC
I - Insomnia: Only on weekends.
J - Job Title: Occasionally busy bum.
K - Kids: are cute when they're not little devils. (If this is a how many kids I want thing, uh... none. Okay fine, 1.)
L - Living arrangements: Right now? I live with my parents. Of course. Cos I still have to leach money off them.
M - Mom's birthplace: Pampanga
N - Number of significant others you’ve ever had: NONE. Haha For real.
O - Overnight hospital stays: None ever. Well if you count when I was confined for typhoid twice...
P - Phobia: RATS. They can all fucking die, for all I care.
Q - Queer?: No. But non-extremely-campy queers are fun.
R - Religious Affiliation: roman cath
S - Siblings: two younger
T - Time you wake up: 8-10am, depends
U - Unnatural hair colours you've worn: None I guess. Well, there was blue for 3 days but that's just 3 days.
V - Vegetable you refuse to eat: that slimy leafy vegetable
W - Worst habit: Cancelling last minute, but I don't anymore. I think.
X - X-rays you’ve had: The usual med check up of chest and back.
Y - Yummy: Anything. From oven baked seafood ziti to buttered toast.
Z - Zodiac sign: Virgo
A - Accent: Balara ghetto yo. Okay, I'm just kidding. I don't think I have one.
B - Breakfast Item: 2 scrambled eggs with tomatoes, toast and marmalade plus sausages. And I prepare it myself. Hah. Kinda like my brunch already since I wake up around 8:30 or 9 everyday.
C - Chore you hate: taking care of the little brother
D - Dad's Name: Abelardo
E - Essential everyday item: money, cellphone, pen and paper, and mp3 player.
F - Flavour ice cream: peppermint choc, strawberry, coffee
G - Gold or Silver?: Gold. I dunno... it's flashier. lol
H - Hometown: QC
I - Insomnia: Only on weekends.
J - Job Title: Occasionally busy bum.
K - Kids: are cute when they're not little devils. (If this is a how many kids I want thing, uh... none. Okay fine, 1.)
L - Living arrangements: Right now? I live with my parents. Of course. Cos I still have to leach money off them.
M - Mom's birthplace: Pampanga
N - Number of significant others you’ve ever had: NONE. Haha For real.
O - Overnight hospital stays: None ever. Well if you count when I was confined for typhoid twice...
P - Phobia: RATS. They can all fucking die, for all I care.
Q - Queer?: No. But non-extremely-campy queers are fun.
R - Religious Affiliation: roman cath
S - Siblings: two younger
T - Time you wake up: 8-10am, depends
U - Unnatural hair colours you've worn: None I guess. Well, there was blue for 3 days but that's just 3 days.
V - Vegetable you refuse to eat: that slimy leafy vegetable
W - Worst habit: Cancelling last minute, but I don't anymore. I think.
X - X-rays you’ve had: The usual med check up of chest and back.
Y - Yummy: Anything. From oven baked seafood ziti to buttered toast.
Z - Zodiac sign: Virgo
2 Comments:
W - Worst habit: Cancelling last minute, but I don't anymore. I think.
OH YES YOU DO. hahaha
but with sufficient reason. HAHA
Post a Comment
<< Home