the year in review
The bored do this. So here I go. You all know how this goes...
January 02.01.2005
I haven't posted in ages.
February 01.02.2005
The trip is going to be on the later parts of April or some time during May.
March 01.03.2005
Chris Weeks's photographs are nothing short of amazing.
April 01.04.2005
Grad ball last night.
May 01.05.2005
Hello. Sometimes I get these empty feelings. You know?
June 02.06.2005
Wtf, yankee? Does this have anything to do with pronouncing mary and marry differently?
July 01.07.2005
I'll keep this short and with a number of run-ons.
Today I saw War Of The Worlds with a couple of friends.
August 04.08.2005
Tell me what are on your computer table and I'll tell you who you are.
I don't have anything to do so I have come up with something that is obviously a failure even if it hasn't started yet.
September 01.09.2005
Love Me If You Dare
I'm not saying that as a statement. It's this film I'm gonna watch at the UPFI tomorrow. It's gonna be an awesome film. Yay. Starts at 5pm if anybody's interested in watching it.
October 03.10.2005
You thought I was dead? Well you're not alone. I though so too.
In blog world at least.
Only reason why there hasn't been much activity here for the past few days is because I've been doing something in real life. Yay for me.
November 03.11.2005
I think we're smarter by 10 million brain cells when we're bored.
-Bianca
What have I been since my last post? Downloading McFly songs and videos. And watching every video with Danny at least 5 times each time I open it.
December 02.12.2005
It's 24 deg C outside today. Or so CNN says.
---
Yo. What a disappointment. I'm thinking my year's far more interesting than the culmination of those first sentence of the first post for each moment. But it's been a good year, it's been a good year. (Btw, notice how I almost managed to post the first day of each month? HAHA Bum.)
January 02.01.2005
I haven't posted in ages.
February 01.02.2005
The trip is going to be on the later parts of April or some time during May.
March 01.03.2005
Chris Weeks's photographs are nothing short of amazing.
April 01.04.2005
Grad ball last night.
May 01.05.2005
Hello. Sometimes I get these empty feelings. You know?
June 02.06.2005
Wtf, yankee? Does this have anything to do with pronouncing mary and marry differently?
July 01.07.2005
I'll keep this short and with a number of run-ons.
Today I saw War Of The Worlds with a couple of friends.
August 04.08.2005
Tell me what are on your computer table and I'll tell you who you are.
I don't have anything to do so I have come up with something that is obviously a failure even if it hasn't started yet.
September 01.09.2005
Love Me If You Dare
I'm not saying that as a statement. It's this film I'm gonna watch at the UPFI tomorrow. It's gonna be an awesome film. Yay. Starts at 5pm if anybody's interested in watching it.
October 03.10.2005
You thought I was dead? Well you're not alone. I though so too.
In blog world at least.
Only reason why there hasn't been much activity here for the past few days is because I've been doing something in real life. Yay for me.
November 03.11.2005
I think we're smarter by 10 million brain cells when we're bored.
-Bianca
What have I been since my last post? Downloading McFly songs and videos. And watching every video with Danny at least 5 times each time I open it.
December 02.12.2005
It's 24 deg C outside today. Or so CNN says.
---
Yo. What a disappointment. I'm thinking my year's far more interesting than the culmination of those first sentence of the first post for each moment. But it's been a good year, it's been a good year. (Btw, notice how I almost managed to post the first day of each month? HAHA Bum.)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home