It's like 12:51...
...only it's 2-some-whatever.
Desperate and hopeless, I am still online at this wee hour despite that I have totally nothing to do. I think this addiction has reached a new level - I'm still online when there is nothing that interests me anymore.
I've dried up my well of blogs, tired of "stalking" random people on myspace already, and finished watching all music videos and random mcfly videos I have. (Oh the shame.) And I have just realized that I have nobody to look forward to in a certain class of mine or whatever - not that it's very important but you know, it makes life less monotonous.
I am a hopeless, hopeless, desperate, bored sould at 2 in the fucking morning and this is what I find??? THIS???
It's the photo of Danny and Kelly Osbourne out together. I already know that they went out but to finally actually see the photo was rather heartbreaking. Heartbreaking I tell you. My little guilty, Danny-loving pseudogroupie heart has been crushed by a bundle of fat... or something. Laugh if you get what I meant.
Anyway, http://rosiedemario.blogspot.com is a pretty nifty place. Like Ohnotheydidn't except it's more centered on pictures and stuff. Some interesting stuff.
I still can't get over the Danny-Kelly thing. And I've found a pic of Danny's gf before Kelly. And she's not very pretty either, I mean he could've done better.
Holy shit. I can't seem to let go of my no-life net junkieness. Hahaha
I laugh but it's actually pretty sad you know. Not depressing-sad but just sad-sad. But still, it's really very funny.
Desperate and hopeless, I am still online at this wee hour despite that I have totally nothing to do. I think this addiction has reached a new level - I'm still online when there is nothing that interests me anymore.
I've dried up my well of blogs, tired of "stalking" random people on myspace already, and finished watching all music videos and random mcfly videos I have. (Oh the shame.) And I have just realized that I have nobody to look forward to in a certain class of mine or whatever - not that it's very important but you know, it makes life less monotonous.
I am a hopeless, hopeless, desperate, bored sould at 2 in the fucking morning and this is what I find??? THIS???
It's the photo of Danny and Kelly Osbourne out together. I already know that they went out but to finally actually see the photo was rather heartbreaking. Heartbreaking I tell you. My little guilty, Danny-loving pseudogroupie heart has been crushed by a bundle of fat... or something. Laugh if you get what I meant.
Anyway, http://rosiedemario.blogspot.com is a pretty nifty place. Like Ohnotheydidn't except it's more centered on pictures and stuff. Some interesting stuff.
I still can't get over the Danny-Kelly thing. And I've found a pic of Danny's gf before Kelly. And she's not very pretty either, I mean he could've done better.
Holy shit. I can't seem to let go of my no-life net junkieness. Hahaha
I laugh but it's actually pretty sad you know. Not depressing-sad but just sad-sad. But still, it's really very funny.
2 Comments:
it's not that bad.
at least you're doing something besides thinking of ways to kill yourself you know.
you know, some famous guys make bad choices when it comes to dating. maybe to spark off more controversy. that's what i think, at least.
heard they were just friends. i still can't...*goes into hysterics*
HAHA
Narr...
Post a Comment
<< Home