New love grows on trees, he said
He may have been/is still a huge druggie but you gotta love Pete Doherty, because he's a genius.
Yes, you can say I've been listening to The Libertines and Babyshambles over the past hours.
...And Be Your Own Pet who are amazingly amazing for a bunch of 17 year olds. (The vocalist just reminds me of Karen O.)
I can't believe that I'm actually out and about doing things. Today I went out to buy myself some books. Tomorrow I'm going to a RockEd project meeting at El Pueblo. Dragged Neil with me. Surprisingly though my parents still allowed me even if it's 6-8 in the eve and they thought I was going alone. But I want a buddy in tow (haha) and I've been trying to advertise RockEd, you know.
And recently I've been watching Pinoy Big Brother. At putanginaangwaponiUMA. Seriously. I don't care if he's effeminate or whatever, hell, I considered marrying a bisexual. And kinda still do. Hahaha
No freaking photography schools in England, god please help me. I really want to go there. Oh well, NYC here I come.
Must get a job. Meh. I can't believe I'm saying this. I'm getting myself a job. Oh my god. (Will be tutoring kiddos.) And I've thought of being a Starbucks slave but then I'd have to choose this branch in Fairview and Jose is there and there's now way I'm risking the possibility of working with a guy who might know I like him/am stalking him. Stop laughing. Er, hehehe.
I have to sleep.
So those are basically my thoughts right now.
Ang gwapo ni Uma. Shite.
Yes, you can say I've been listening to The Libertines and Babyshambles over the past hours.
...And Be Your Own Pet who are amazingly amazing for a bunch of 17 year olds. (The vocalist just reminds me of Karen O.)
I can't believe that I'm actually out and about doing things. Today I went out to buy myself some books. Tomorrow I'm going to a RockEd project meeting at El Pueblo. Dragged Neil with me. Surprisingly though my parents still allowed me even if it's 6-8 in the eve and they thought I was going alone. But I want a buddy in tow (haha) and I've been trying to advertise RockEd, you know.
And recently I've been watching Pinoy Big Brother. At putanginaangwaponiUMA. Seriously. I don't care if he's effeminate or whatever, hell, I considered marrying a bisexual. And kinda still do. Hahaha
No freaking photography schools in England, god please help me. I really want to go there. Oh well, NYC here I come.
Must get a job. Meh. I can't believe I'm saying this. I'm getting myself a job. Oh my god. (Will be tutoring kiddos.) And I've thought of being a Starbucks slave but then I'd have to choose this branch in Fairview and Jose is there and there's now way I'm risking the possibility of working with a guy who might know I like him/am stalking him. Stop laughing. Er, hehehe.
I have to sleep.
So those are basically my thoughts right now.
Ang gwapo ni Uma. Shite.
5 Comments:
Gago ka Yuki. Wag ka ng kumontra. Hahaha
i like uma. haha, he's funny with the forkin bisaya accent. lol my mom's crazy for sam though. haha
Baka dahil clean na pogi daw si Sam. at amboy siya. haha labo. Kaye kahawig mo si Cass eh, maniwala ka na. lol Bakit model naman siya ah (fhm nga lang :p)
thanks for the plug last post!
and man, i need to find a job too. i was also thinking about Starbucks, haha. cccrazy.
tangina, hindi ko kamuka si cass no. lol hahaha, ikaw pangapat na ata na taong nagsabi nyan. lol
Post a Comment
<< Home