Since at the moment, I am Queen of All-the-time-in-the-world...
Faye passed it on.
Seven things that scare you:
1. losing a loved one
2. being a wreck for the rest of my life
3. being in the middle of a crime in progress
4. dying an extremely painful death (ex. murder by ballpen or something)
5. getting terminal illness
6. death of my love affair with life (aka growing old and bitter or quarter-aged and depressed beyond redemption)
7. mice and snakes on the loose
Seven things you like the most:
1. Travelling
2. Reading
3. Good food
4. My frieeeends (and family, including my cousin, gran and aunt)
5. Great films
6. Every sublime and funny moment in life. (After seeing a movie, reading a book, silent moments after good talks, goofing off with friends, rolling down hills.)
7. The prospect of a better tomorrow, always a better tomorrow.
Seven important things in your room:
1. COMPUTER
2. BOOKS
3. VCDs
4. CAMERAS and photos
5. TV
6. Bed and pillows
7. Cabinets and drawers
Seven random facts about you:
1. I am always whining to Raphael about my state of desperation... uhm, desperation.
2. I am in love with Japan. I'd live there as a photographer and this other friend as a make-up artist hehe.
3. I like cheese. Camembert and Kraft Eden are my favourites. haha
4. I like British sitcoms, except for The Office and the like.
5. I am in love with the idea of tragic and depressing moments like eating alone in McD's in Japan and going home to an empty apartment. But I'm an extremely happy person and cannot live without a human within a km radius.
6. I think Chanel makes killer gowns and dresses more than anybody else does.
7. I used to lose some stuff less than a week after buying them.
Seven things you plan to do before you die:
1. Make an award winning feature film (Yes, I'm moving on folks haha)
2. Travel the world and experience a whole bunch o cultures
3. Live around Tokyo (not exactly in Tokyo, more like Shibuya or Yokohama)/NY/Italy/England/Hawai'i/blablabla wherever the wind takes me. haha
4. Go inside a pyramid
5. Work as a photographer to the day I die
6. Help a whole bunch o people
7. Make my parents proud (prouder than they are now lol). Yes, you read that write.
Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex:
You know what, I've never asked myself this before
1. Can carry a decent conversation.
2. Is not an idiot or a jerk.
3. Great personality.
4. Great smile, and it's in the eyes I guess.
5. Understanding and has no issues about his manhood being threatened (in the event that I become more accomplished than him HAHA just kidding).
6. Basically a new age guy with his morals intact.
7. Gay... okay I'm just kidding. Let's try this again...
7. I haven't met yet. No, not really...
7. Has to be Italian or Irish... Just kidding again.
7. Has to look like the most gorgeous guy in the world in that e-mail that has been going around (He's Indian but he looks Turkish or Slav or whatever) Well... lol
7. Actually, I'm just shitting you so I listed 4 number 7s. No, 8.
Seven things you say the most:
1. okay
2. aaah
3. yeah/yep
4. hahahahaha (My laugh slowly evolved into a literally haha sounding one)
5. oo
6. tapos
7. ohmygad
Seven celeb crushes (whether local or foreign)
In somewhat no particular order
1. Brad Pitt
2. Michael Angarano
3. Jake gyllenhaal
4. Dennis Trillo wahaha
5. Pierce Brosnan :O
6. Gael garcia bernal
7. Does JD Fortune count? Okay, you can shoot me now. No, I was just kidding. Hmm... younger Al Pacino :D
Passing this on to:
Anybody but I'd like to see REMIKA do this. Come on, come on. :D
Seven things that scare you:
1. losing a loved one
2. being a wreck for the rest of my life
3. being in the middle of a crime in progress
4. dying an extremely painful death (ex. murder by ballpen or something)
5. getting terminal illness
6. death of my love affair with life (aka growing old and bitter or quarter-aged and depressed beyond redemption)
7. mice and snakes on the loose
Seven things you like the most:
1. Travelling
2. Reading
3. Good food
4. My frieeeends (and family, including my cousin, gran and aunt)
5. Great films
6. Every sublime and funny moment in life. (After seeing a movie, reading a book, silent moments after good talks, goofing off with friends, rolling down hills.)
7. The prospect of a better tomorrow, always a better tomorrow.
Seven important things in your room:
1. COMPUTER
2. BOOKS
3. VCDs
4. CAMERAS and photos
5. TV
6. Bed and pillows
7. Cabinets and drawers
Seven random facts about you:
1. I am always whining to Raphael about my state of desperation... uhm, desperation.
2. I am in love with Japan. I'd live there as a photographer and this other friend as a make-up artist hehe.
3. I like cheese. Camembert and Kraft Eden are my favourites. haha
4. I like British sitcoms, except for The Office and the like.
5. I am in love with the idea of tragic and depressing moments like eating alone in McD's in Japan and going home to an empty apartment. But I'm an extremely happy person and cannot live without a human within a km radius.
6. I think Chanel makes killer gowns and dresses more than anybody else does.
7. I used to lose some stuff less than a week after buying them.
Seven things you plan to do before you die:
1. Make an award winning feature film (Yes, I'm moving on folks haha)
2. Travel the world and experience a whole bunch o cultures
3. Live around Tokyo (not exactly in Tokyo, more like Shibuya or Yokohama)/NY/Italy/England/Hawai'i/blablabla wherever the wind takes me. haha
4. Go inside a pyramid
5. Work as a photographer to the day I die
6. Help a whole bunch o people
7. Make my parents proud (prouder than they are now lol). Yes, you read that write.
Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex:
You know what, I've never asked myself this before
1. Can carry a decent conversation.
2. Is not an idiot or a jerk.
3. Great personality.
4. Great smile, and it's in the eyes I guess.
5. Understanding and has no issues about his manhood being threatened (in the event that I become more accomplished than him HAHA just kidding).
6. Basically a new age guy with his morals intact.
7. Gay... okay I'm just kidding. Let's try this again...
7. I haven't met yet. No, not really...
7. Has to be Italian or Irish... Just kidding again.
7. Has to look like the most gorgeous guy in the world in that e-mail that has been going around (He's Indian but he looks Turkish or Slav or whatever) Well... lol
7. Actually, I'm just shitting you so I listed 4 number 7s. No, 8.
Seven things you say the most:
1. okay
2. aaah
3. yeah/yep
4. hahahahaha (My laugh slowly evolved into a literally haha sounding one)
5. oo
6. tapos
7. ohmygad
Seven celeb crushes (whether local or foreign)
In somewhat no particular order
1. Brad Pitt
2. Michael Angarano
3. Jake gyllenhaal
4. Dennis Trillo wahaha
5. Pierce Brosnan :O
6. Gael garcia bernal
7. Does JD Fortune count? Okay, you can shoot me now. No, I was just kidding. Hmm... younger Al Pacino :D
Passing this on to:
Anybody but I'd like to see REMIKA do this. Come on, come on. :D
3 Comments:
long time no comment hehe
im doing this in my blog.
Jake Gyllenhaal! Gael Garcia Bernal! Hahaha. :D
-Mon, deranged handsome man-lover
Mon: AAAAAAAHHHH.
(That's all I can manage to say at the moment. haha)
JM: yehey
Post a Comment
<< Home