10.18.2005

Let's Cast Hero

Got Ricky Lee's Trip To Quiapo: Scriptwriting Manual from Faye. Thanks Faye.

Now that I've read a third of it and skimmed through to the end, I want to try my hand yet again at scriptwriting. This time, I'll research it well and finish it to the end. And of course, I'll consult a bunch of other people. And if it's going to be a full film project I want a bunch of other people to collaborate with. One of the production/post-prod problems I'm thinking of at the moment is the quality of the movie. The quality of the picture does have a huge effect since I want to move out of the rough, street, verite style. (Doesn't mean there aren't going to be bits of it though.) So investment on high end DV cams should be on the list. (Read: Not exactly buy, you know.)

THe problem though is I'm afraid I might end up making another Fight Club or Love Me If You Dare, you know. It's hard to make a screenplay of what would be THE movie when your idea of THE movie has already been made. Oh well, its just raising the bar.

Anyway so the first Star Circle winner Hero Angeles on 24 Oras awhile ago. Maybe he's going to shift to GMA or something after whatever contract he has ends. He mentioned about playing off-beat roles. I don't even have a script here and I already want to cast him haha. I know, weird eh. But come on, I do believe he can act.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're welcome :D sheesh, you just got it and you got ideas? man you are quick. i mean, GOD you are quick! *worship* i am your faithful servant!

10:45 PM  
Blogger Byeong said...

dont be too fast. they're just ideas and things people imagine. everything is an idea.

And im still totally freaked out by what you noted me. as in totally. quit it freak. quit it.

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're the one who's fast and i can't catch up.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Spife said...

er.. at least he can act better than Sandara. It's better now that they're apart hehe. Poor Sandy though.

Know what? It really doesn't matter if your movie idea's been done before. Quantity over quality. (Quoted from Llloyd Kaufman's "Make Your Own Damn Movie!" *hint)

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger