Of all the mammals
Forgive the incoherent post that might follow.
Two days ago, I waged a war against an unwanted migrant in our house. The frigging gray mouse is going to die. You are going to hell. (Wait. If I convert to Buddhism I may not be able to kill these pests...)
So two days ago I spotted this little mouse that ran into my room. It alternates between my room, the bath, and my mom's room. (My mom found a rat-nipped medicine tablet on the floor behind her TV set. Poor mouse is starving and has nothing to eat but knicked medicine.)
I have started wearing leather shoes inside the house. I know, it's very weird. (I'm wearing my hiking boots once I find out where the hell I put them.) And I've decided to carry a can of Baygon all the time. I KNOW. Baygon: Total INSECT Killer. Not MOUSE Killer. But you know, it's the only thing I've got for the moment. There aren't any Racumin sprays or anything. Although I wish there are.
Minutes ago I spotted It climbing up the curtains behind my computer table. *shudder* My sister left an open bag of Ruffles on top of the comp table so maybe that's why.
Well, my comfy banana-eating-and-banana-peel-throwing days inside the room are over.
Now, let me provide you with reasons why mice are scarier than cockroaches.
1. You can easily squish a cockroach.
2. It would be very weird to step on a mouse, even with steel-toed boots on.
3. They die in a more disgusting manner.
4. Or maybe I just haven't spent enough time working with mice in a ny lab activity.
All through out my high school research life, I never worked with mice. Or did any research that would involve these... furry little things. I wouldn't even touch the white ones. We'd just have a glaring contest for as long as I can hold it's attention span.
Well, all the more reason for me to shift out of Bio. I will shift out of Bio. What was I thinking when I chose Bio as a course?
NO amount of Stewart Little installments, or viewing time, will make me sympathize with... these.
*SFX: spraying noises*
(I think I'm developing a mild addiction to Baygon now. But I think that it's fairly possible too that I won't show up in UP one of these days because I've died of some form of Baygon asphyxia.)
Two days ago, I waged a war against an unwanted migrant in our house. The frigging gray mouse is going to die. You are going to hell. (Wait. If I convert to Buddhism I may not be able to kill these pests...)
So two days ago I spotted this little mouse that ran into my room. It alternates between my room, the bath, and my mom's room. (My mom found a rat-nipped medicine tablet on the floor behind her TV set. Poor mouse is starving and has nothing to eat but knicked medicine.)
I have started wearing leather shoes inside the house. I know, it's very weird. (I'm wearing my hiking boots once I find out where the hell I put them.) And I've decided to carry a can of Baygon all the time. I KNOW. Baygon: Total INSECT Killer. Not MOUSE Killer. But you know, it's the only thing I've got for the moment. There aren't any Racumin sprays or anything. Although I wish there are.
Minutes ago I spotted It climbing up the curtains behind my computer table. *shudder* My sister left an open bag of Ruffles on top of the comp table so maybe that's why.
Well, my comfy banana-eating-and-banana-peel-throwing days inside the room are over.
Now, let me provide you with reasons why mice are scarier than cockroaches.
1. You can easily squish a cockroach.
2. It would be very weird to step on a mouse, even with steel-toed boots on.
3. They die in a more disgusting manner.
4. Or maybe I just haven't spent enough time working with mice in a ny lab activity.
All through out my high school research life, I never worked with mice. Or did any research that would involve these... furry little things. I wouldn't even touch the white ones. We'd just have a glaring contest for as long as I can hold it's attention span.
Well, all the more reason for me to shift out of Bio. I will shift out of Bio. What was I thinking when I chose Bio as a course?
NO amount of Stewart Little installments, or viewing time, will make me sympathize with... these.
*SFX: spraying noises*
(I think I'm developing a mild addiction to Baygon now. But I think that it's fairly possible too that I won't show up in UP one of these days because I've died of some form of Baygon asphyxia.)
3 Comments:
nice thing about cockroaches is that you can squish or spray. mice are more messy. unless you have the guts to pick them up by the tail and throw them to your neighbors' house hahahahaha -faye
*shudder*
*SHUDDER*
you know the most humane way to kill a mouse in experiments?
Sir Roa says:
Hold the mouse by the tail, then hold it by the head, then pull. Hehe.
Post a Comment
<< Home